Review: could Adipex-p cause Bipolar (Bipolar disorder)?
Summary: Bipolar is reported only by a few people who take Adipex-p.
We study 1,390 people who have side effects while taking Adipex-p from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Bipolar and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Adipex-p and have Bipolar >>>
Adipex-p has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in lipids abnormal. (latest outcomes from 1,880 Adipex-p users)
Bipolar (mood disorder) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 46,332 Bipolar patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 1,389 people reported to have side effects when taking Adipex-p. Among them, 1 people (0.07%) has Bipolar.
Time on Adipex-p when people have Bipolar * :
Gender of people who have Bipolar when taking Adipex-p * :
Age of people who have Bipolar when taking Adipex-p * :
Severity of Bipolar when taking Adipex-p ** :
How people recovered from Bipolar ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Percocet (1 people, 100.00%)
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride (1 people, 100.00%)
- Ultram (1 people, 100.00%)
- Prilosec (1 people, 100.00%)
- Soma (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bipolar while taking Adipex-p?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Adipex-p and have Bipolar
- support group for people who take Adipex-p
- support group for people who have Bipolar
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a 31-year old woman with Obesity. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Wellbutrin, Adderall Xr 30, Abilify for a 35-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Unipolar Depression, Adhd, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Bipolar Disorder
- A study of drug interactions between Phentermine, Effexor for a 43-year old woman with Weight Control, Anxiety. The patient has Sleep Issues, Tension Headaches, Skin Blushing/flushing, Itchy Spot On Face
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a 32-year old woman with Weight Loss. The patient has Gums - Swollen, Pain - Leg
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a 45-year old woman with Obesity. The patient has Chest Pain
Recent Adipex-p related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.