Home > Adipex-p > High potassium > Adipex-p and High potassium
Review: could Adipex-p cause High potassium (Hyperkalemia)?
We study 1,388 people who have side effects while taking Adipex-p from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have High potassium and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adipex-p and have High potassium >>>
Adipex-p (latest outcomes from 1,878 users) has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in lipids abnormal.
High potassium (damage to or disease of the kidney) (latest reports from 188,925 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, diabetes, type 2 diabetes, pain, cardiac failure.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 1,388 people reported to have side effects when taking Adipex-p. Among them, 1 people (0.07%) has High Potassium.
Time on Adipex-p when people have High potassium * :
Gender of people who have High potassium when taking Adipex-p * :
|High potassium||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have High potassium when taking Adipex-p * :
|High potassium||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of High potassium when taking Adipex-p ** :
How people recovered from High potassium ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pondimin (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High Potassium while taking Adipex-p?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adipex-p and have High Potassium
- support group for people who take Adipex-p
- support group for people who have High Potassium
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Adipex-p, High potassium
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Trigeminal neuralgia after use of phentermine
I am insulin resistant, unable to lose weight w/diet and exercise. Started us of Phentermine for about 6 days and had increasing symptoms of abscess tooth. Went to dentist, was not a tooth, he thought it was a sinus infection. Antibiotics did not work. My PCP gave me more antibiotics. Did not work. ...
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
More reviews for: Adipex-p, High potassium
On eHealthMe, Adipex-p (phentermine hydrochloride) is often used for weight abnormal. Find out below the conditions Adipex-p is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Adipex-p used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Adipex-p, High potassium
Recent Adipex-p related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Dramamine, Phentermine for a 48-year old woman who has Weight Loss
- Comparions of Phentermine, Augmentin for a 51-year old woman who has Sinus Infection
- Comparions of Phentermine Hydrochloride, CoQ10 for a 46-year old woman who has Phetermine
- Comparions of Adipex-p, Xanax, Flecainide Acetate, Coreg for a 36-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Zanaflex, Phentermine for a 25-year old woman who has Age And Weight Loss
- Comparions of Phentermine, Naproxen for a 17-year old girl who has Not Sure If I Should Take Together
- Comparions of A-hydrocort, Adipex-p for a 60-year old man who has Base Skull Tumor And Weight Loss
- Comparions of Diabeta, Phentermine for a 29-year old woman who has Weight Loss - Intentional
- Comparions of Phentermine, Belviq, Topamax for a 45-year old woman who has Weight Loss - Intentional
- Comparions of Phentermine, Cipro for a 35-year old woman who has Weight Loss
More related comparison studies for: Adipex-p, High potassium
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.