Home > Adipex-p > Joint pain > Adipex-p and Joint pain
Review: could Adipex-p cause Joint pain?
Summary: Joint pain is found among people who take Adipex-p, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Pondimin, and have Pain.
We study 1,388 people who have side effects while taking Adipex-p from FDA and social media. Among them, 40 have Joint pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Joint pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Adipex-p and have Joint pain >>>
Adipex-p (latest outcomes from 1,878 users) has active ingredients of phentermine hydrochloride. It is often used in lipids abnormal.
Joint pain (latest reports from 117,673 patients) has been reported by people with hypothyroidism, birth control, infection, nervous system disorder, laxative supportive care.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 1,388 people reported to have side effects when taking Adipex-p. Among them, 40 people (2.88%) have Joint Pain.
Time on Adipex-p when people have Joint pain * :
Gender of people who have Joint pain when taking Adipex-p * :
|Joint pain||79.49%||20.51% |
Age of people who have Joint pain when taking Adipex-p * :
|Joint pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||37.04%||25.93%||22.22%||14.81% |
Severity of Joint pain when taking Adipex-p ** :
How people recovered from Joint pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 7.50%)
- Change of bowel habit (1 people, 2.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Pondimin (26 people, 65.00%)
- Fastin (14 people, 35.00%)
- Redux (14 people, 35.00%)
- Phentermine (13 people, 32.50%)
- Xanax (11 people, 27.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Joint Pain while taking Adipex-p?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Adipex-p and have Joint Pain
- support group for people who take Adipex-p
- support group for people who have Joint Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i safely use phentermine with my existing cardiomyopathy
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Cardiomyopathy - Dilated, and takes Phentermine)
I need to know if it is safe to use duromine(phentermine) while having the above heart condition
- Does neurontin cause arthritis. after taking it for 3 months, i started ints.
(Asked by a 56 year old woman who has Joint Pain, and takes Neurontin)
After having sciatic pain for almost a year, a doctor prescribed Neurontin. I took it for 3 months until I started getting severe joint pain. I weened myself off of it a month ago and am still having severe joint pain. There has not been any other changes in my life except Neurontin. Does this go ...
- Does klonopin counteract phentermine?
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who takes Phentermine, Klonopin)
does klonopin counteract phentermine? i have taken phentermine before while not taking any other medications and it really worked for me but not its not working and i think my klonopin is counteracting it.
- Has anyone seen an immuniologist for granuloma annulare, if so what was the outcome?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Granuloma Annulare, and takes Zetia, Effexor Xr, Topamax , Levothyroxine Thyroid, Phentermine)
I have had granuloma annulare for over a year now. However it has spread like wildfire the last 2 months. It starte out on hands and arms, but is now on 40% of my trunk, back, sholders, legs. I have tried all meds and topucals. I am wondering if anyone has been to an Immuniologist for tretment since ...
- taking laquinal form mixed connective tissue disoder (ra, sojgins & scleroderma) but have ganed alot of weight. could i safely take phertermin appetite suppressent for a short term (6 months or less
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Sjogren's Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Scleroderma, and takes Phentermine)
Taking Plaquenil for Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder (RA, Sojogrens & Scleroderma) but I have gained a lot of weight. Could I safely take Phentermine appetite suppressant for a short term (6 months or less)?
More questions for: Adipex-p, Joint pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Taking phentermine likely caused our baby to have anencephaly.
(Posted by a 40 year old woman who has Anencephaly, Anencephaly Of Baby, and takes Phentermine)
I used Phentermine for a few months prior to my wedding in December 2013. I ceased taking the phentermine in December 2013 after my honeymoon. In January 2014 my husband and I conceived a baby boy. This was our first child together and we and our families and friends were elated with excitement. ...
- Cymbalta caused joint pain
(Posted by a 50 year old man who has Pain - Joints, and takes Cymbalta)
I had taken Cymbalta for about 1.5 years and after taking it for a few months, I started having widespread joint pain. The joint pain has gotten worse and is becoming debilitating. Joint pain in the literature as a side affect of the drug but the joint pain seems to be permanent! I have not taken Cy ...
- Xylitol caused joint pain
(Posted by a 1 year old girl who has Joint Pain, and takes Xylitol )
For over a year I was chewing nicotine gum with xylitol. During that period I developed worsening joint pain to the stage where I was diagnosed with fybromyalgia (there was no other explanation for the pain). The chemist changed the brand of 2mg gum and I instantly felt better chewing it. After a ...
- Still ill after several years
(Posted by a 43 year old man who has Sweating, Headache, Vertigo, Restlessness, Throat - Sore, Pain - Joints, Fatigue - Chronic, Tinnitus, Chronic Sinusitis, and takes Beconase Aq)
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Adipex-p, Joint pain
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a patient with Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Urinary Retention, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Joint Instability, Dry Eyes
Comments: Was on sulfasalazine but made me unwell...changed to methotrexate but stopped because of blood results. Have raised blood sugar from steroids.
Frequent urinary tract infections and self catheterisation. Retinal haemorrhage ( blots and dots) just discovered by optician with severe dry eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- A study of drug interactions between Mucinex D, Mobic, Gotu Kola, Humira, Levothyroxine Sodium, Singulair for a patient with Sinusitis, Joint Pain, Foot, Leg, And Ankle Swelling, Crohns, Hypothyroidism, Sinus Polyp. The patient has Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Swelling Of A Joint
Comments: the joint pain isn't as bad as the swelling!!! its been random & moves from joint to joint...my hands & fingers more severe...ive never had these symptoms before!! my doctor has run RA panels, MS panels etc...waiting on results!! started me on Mobic.....absolutely cant tell ive taken anything...no s ...
- A study of side effects of Norco for a patient with Brain Surgery. The patient has Joint Pain
Comments: I had surgery 5 weeks ago. Was on Norco before surgery and then after surgery. After surgery I developed terrible joint pain in fingers, knees, and terrible pain in bottom of feet. Difficult to walk
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Plaquenil for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Palindromic Rheumatism. The patient has Fatigue, Fluid In Left Arm And Right Knee, Joint Pain
Comments: have had a swollen arm now for 10 months. Measures 7 cm more than right arm. Now swelling is also in forearm. Have had lymp test for blockages. No blockages found. Now starting to get same symptoms in right knee. have been diagnosed with palandromic rheumatoid for 2 years now. Positive RF 82 IU/ml. ...
More related studies for: Adipex-p, Joint pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.