Home > Advair diskus 100/50 > Enlarged prostate > Advair diskus 100/50 and Enlarged prostate
Review: could Advair diskus 100/50 cause Enlarged prostate?
We study 39,312 people who have side effects while taking Advair diskus 100/50 from FDA and social media. Among them, 96 have Enlarged prostate. Find out below who they are, when they have Enlarged prostate and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 100/50 and have Enlarged prostate >>>
Advair diskus 100/50
Advair diskus 100/50 (latest outcomes from 39,522 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma.
Enlarged prostate (latest reports from 41,940 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis, high blood cholesterol, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 39,309 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 100/50. Among them, 96 people (0.24%) have Enlarged Prostate.
Time on Advair diskus 100/50 when people have Enlarged prostate * :
Gender of people who have Enlarged prostate when taking Advair diskus 100/50 * :
|Enlarged prostate||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Enlarged prostate when taking Advair diskus 100/50 * :
|Enlarged prostate||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||36.05%||63.95% |
Severity of Enlarged prostate when taking Advair diskus 100/50 ** :
How people recovered from Enlarged prostate ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple myeloma (30 people, 31.25%)
- Nausea (24 people, 25.00%)
- Depression (20 people, 20.83%)
- Oral pain (18 people, 18.75%)
- Oedema (18 people, 18.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (61 people, 63.54%)
- Aspirin (53 people, 55.21%)
- Spiriva (52 people, 54.17%)
- Prednisone (52 people, 54.17%)
- Coumadin (48 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Enlarged Prostate while taking Advair Diskus 100/50?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 100/50 and have Enlarged Prostate
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 100/50
- support group for people who have Enlarged Prostate
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
PSA is 1.1 same as always. Dre result. Could enlarged prostate be caused by the Advair just started two months ago?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Advair diskus 100/50, Enlarged prostate
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Singulair to the rescue
Antihistamines , even in small amounts, cause my prostate to swell immensely. Several months ago my allergies reached the point I had to take something. I had a physician's sample of 10 mg Singulair, so I took one. To my amazement, I got quick relief from extreme allergies, but my prostate SHRUNK ...
- Enlarged prostate psa dropped from 4.0 to 3.0
My PSA dropped from 4.0 to 3.0 after 1) reducing my intake of bread and bread products. 2) taking ginger root in the form of crystalized ginger 3) making my own bread. The flour i used was from fresh ground wheat berries.
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
More reviews for: Advair diskus 100/50, Enlarged prostate
On eHealthMe, Advair Diskus 100/50 (fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Advair Diskus 100/50 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Advair Diskus 100/50 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Oil Of Oregano
- Exogenous Cushing Syndrome
- Post Menopause