Review: could Advair diskus 100/50 cause Kidney transplant rejection?
Summary: Kidney transplant rejection is reported only by a few people who take Advair diskus 100/50.
We study 39,314 people who have side effects while taking Advair diskus 100/50 from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Kidney transplant rejection. Find out below who they are, when they have Kidney transplant rejection and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 100/50 and have Kidney transplant rejection >>>
Advair diskus 100/50
Advair diskus 100/50 has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 39,524 Advair diskus 100/50 users)
Kidney transplant rejection
Kidney transplant rejection has been reported by people with kidney transplant, prophylaxis against transplant rejection, immunodeficiency disorders, high blood pressure, immunosuppressant drug therapy. (latest reports from 3,688 Kidney transplant rejection patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: 39,314 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 100/50. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Kidney Transplant Rejection.
Time on Advair diskus 100/50 when people have Kidney transplant rejection * :
Gender of people who have Kidney transplant rejection when taking Advair diskus 100/50 * :
|Kidney transplant rejection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Kidney transplant rejection when taking Advair diskus 100/50 * :
|Kidney transplant rejection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Kidney transplant rejection when taking Advair diskus 100/50 ** :
How people recovered from Kidney transplant rejection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Renal transplant (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prograf (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pravastatin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Proair hfa (1 people, 33.33%)
- Fentanyl (1 people, 33.33%)
- Allopurinol (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Kidney Transplant Rejection while taking Advair Diskus 100/50?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 100/50 and have Kidney Transplant Rejection
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 100/50
- support group for people who have Kidney transplant rejection
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Spiriva for a 67-year old man with COPD. The patient has Ed
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 70-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Asthma. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Ventolin Hfa, Nexium, Advair Diskus 250/50, Nicoderm Cq, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Furosemide, Butrans for a 52-year old man with Bone Lesion, Copd, Acid Reflux, Stop Smoking, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Leg Swelling, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Leg Swelling, Groin Pain, Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Depression, Hypertension, Morbid Obesity, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Copd
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 500/50 for a 82-year old man with Asbestosis. The patient has Asbestosis (chronic lung disease caused by scarring of lung tissue, which stems from prolonged exposure to asbestos)
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Amoxicillin, Prednisone, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 20-year old man with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Bronchitis. The patient has Productive Cough
Recent Advair diskus 100/50 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.