Home > Advair diskus 250/50 > Itching > Advair diskus 250/50 and Itching
Review: could Advair diskus 250/50 cause Itching?
We study 1,904 people who have side effects while taking Advair diskus 250/50 from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Itching. Find out below who they are, when they have Itching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have Itching >>>
Advair diskus 250/50
Advair diskus 250/50 (latest outcomes from 2,290 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma.
Itching (latest reports from 545,906 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 1,904 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 250/50. Among them, 22 people (1.16%) have Itching.
Time on Advair diskus 250/50 when people have Itching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
Age of people who have Itching when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
Severity of Itching when taking Advair diskus 250/50 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Itching ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (7 people, 31.82%)
- Ill-defined disorder (4 people, 18.18%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2 people, 9.09%)
- Oxygen saturation decreased (2 people, 9.09%)
- Bronchitis chronic (1 people, 4.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (5 people, 22.73%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 22.73%)
- Nexium (4 people, 18.18%)
- Norvasc (3 people, 13.64%)
- Theophylline (3 people, 13.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Itching while taking Advair Diskus 250/50?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have Itching
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50
- support group for people who have Itching
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
my huband had sporadic itching at times, doc prescribed levocetrizine and foratidine he took it and went for a blood check up like lft and blood sugar bilirubin was 1.3 want is this because of the drug?his direct and indirect bilirubin was at upperlimit
From this study (5 days ago):
Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
From this study (6 days ago):
I have been struggling with inflammation in my lungs for several years and scar tissue is developing. I am looking for a natural remedy to heal/remove the scar tissue
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Advair diskus 250/50, Itching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- How an integrative wellness approach cured me of insomnia, ibs, and more
For 10+ years, I suffered with insomnia and a host of other problems including intestinal distress, headaches, psoriasis, anxiety, cognitive issues, hypothyroid, chronic itching, restless leg, etc. Traditional medicine, aka taking drugs, was not working to heal me. Since childhood, I’ve had IBS, h ...
More reviews for: Advair diskus 250/50, Itching
On eHealthMe, Advair Diskus 250/50 (fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Advair Diskus 250/50 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Advair Diskus 250/50 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Intestinal Adenocarcinoma
- Anion Gap Decreased
- Chlamydial Infection Nos