Review: could Advair diskus 250/50 cause Loss of appetite (Appetite - decreased)?
Summary: Loss of appetite is found among people who take Advair diskus 250/50, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Albuterol, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 1,923 people who have side effects while taking Advair diskus 250/50 from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Loss of appetite. Find out below who they are, when they have Loss of appetite and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have Loss of appetite >>>
Advair diskus 250/50
Advair diskus 250/50 has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 2,310 Advair diskus 250/50 users)
Loss of appetite
Loss of appetite (lack of feeling to eat) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, depression, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 52,329 Loss of appetite patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 1,923 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 250/50. Among them, 7 people (0.36%) have Loss Of Appetite.
Time on Advair diskus 250/50 when people have Loss of appetite * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
|Loss of appetite||87.50%||12.50% |
Age of people who have Loss of appetite when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||0.00%||62.50% |
Severity of Loss of appetite when taking Advair diskus 250/50 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Loss of appetite ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Loss of appetite||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (3 people, 42.86%)
- Ovarian cancer (2 people, 28.57%)
- Depression (2 people, 28.57%)
- Tremor - essential (1 people, 14.29%)
- Nasal allergies (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (3 people, 42.86%)
- Singulair (3 people, 42.86%)
- Ativan (3 people, 42.86%)
- Lexapro (2 people, 28.57%)
- Paclitaxel (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Loss Of Appetite while taking Advair Diskus 250/50?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have Loss Of Appetite
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50
- support group for people who have Loss Of Appetite
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lithium Carbonate for a 32-year old woman with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Appetite Decreased, Weakness, Abdominal Pain Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated, Nausea, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide for a 21-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Heart Rate Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Clonazepam, Nuvaring, Zoloft for a 28-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Ptsd, Birth Control, Depression. The patient has Libido Decreased, Appetite - Decreased, Proteinuria, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Lipitor, Metformin Hydrochloride; Repaglinide for a 53-year old man with High Blood Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Thoughts - Cloudy, Appetite - Decreased
Recent Advair diskus 250/50 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.