Review: could Advair diskus 250/50 cause Muscle cramps?
We study 1,906 people who have side effects while taking Advair diskus 250/50 from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Muscle cramps. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle cramps and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have Muscle cramps >>>
Advair diskus 250/50
Advair diskus 250/50 (latest outcomes from 2,290 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma.
Muscle cramps (painful sensations caused by muscle contraction) (latest reports from 51,098 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, pain, depression.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 1,906 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 250/50. Among them, 25 people (1.31%) have Muscle Cramps.
Time on Advair diskus 250/50 when people have Muscle cramps * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle cramps||12.00%||60.00%||12.00%||0.00%||8.00%||4.00%||4.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle cramps when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
|Muscle cramps||92.68%||7.32% |
Age of people who have Muscle cramps when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||2.78%||0.00%||0.00%||2.78%||55.56%||13.89%||25.00% |
Severity of Muscle cramps when taking Advair diskus 250/50 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||40.00%||40.00%||20.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle cramps ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle cramps||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive airways disease (13 people, 52.00%)
- Asthma (10 people, 40.00%)
- High blood cholesterol (2 people, 8.00%)
- Ill-defined disorder (2 people, 8.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (12 people, 48.00%)
- Singulair (5 people, 20.00%)
- Albuterol (5 people, 20.00%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 12.00%)
- Lasix (3 people, 12.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Cramps while taking Advair Diskus 250/50?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have Muscle Cramps
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50
- support group for people who have Muscle Cramps
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Advair diskus 250/50, Muscle cramps
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Advair could have caused current dark circles around eyes
I have had asthma my entire life. I was introduced to advair during an asthma study when I was 16 I think. I have been on the medication ever since. I am 27 now and have been off Advair 250 for almost 7 months now. Lately I have been experiences very dark redish circles underneath and around my eyes ...
- Allopurinol and muscle cramps
Approximately 5 years ago I developed gout and my physician prescribed allopurinol. After a period of time I began to have muscle spasms in the calves of my legs at night. My doctor gave me a prescription for restless leg syndrome, which helped for a short time. I was then given a different presc ...
More reviews for: Advair diskus 250/50, Muscle cramps
On eHealthMe, Advair Diskus 250/50 (fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Advair Diskus 250/50 is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Advair Diskus 250/50 used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Flovent Diskus 250, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Muscle Cramps
More related studies for: Advair diskus 250/50, Muscle cramps
Recent Advair diskus 250/50 related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Advair diskus 250/50, Muscle cramps
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.