Review: could Advair diskus 250/50 cause Pulmonary hypertension?
Summary: Pulmonary hypertension is found among people who take Advair diskus 250/50, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Coreg, and have Depression.
We study 1,923 people who have side effects while taking Advair diskus 250/50 from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Pulmonary hypertension. Find out below who they are, when they have Pulmonary hypertension and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have Pulmonary hypertension >>>
Advair diskus 250/50
Advair diskus 250/50 has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 2,310 Advair diskus 250/50 users)
Pulmonary hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery) has been reported by people with primary pulmonary hypertension, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 25,857 Pulmonary hypertension patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 1,921 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 250/50. Among them, 7 people (0.36%) have Pulmonary Hypertension.
Time on Advair diskus 250/50 when people have Pulmonary hypertension * :
Gender of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
|Pulmonary hypertension||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
|Pulmonary hypertension||14.29%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||42.86%||28.57% |
Severity of Pulmonary hypertension when taking Advair diskus 250/50 ** :
How people recovered from Pulmonary hypertension ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 57.14%)
- Multiple sclerosis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Pruritus (2 people, 28.57%)
- Pulmonary hypertension primary (1 people, 14.29%)
- Pulmonary hypertension (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Coreg (5 people, 71.43%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 71.43%)
- Lyrica (3 people, 42.86%)
- Prilosec (3 people, 42.86%)
- Namenda (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pulmonary Hypertension while taking Advair Diskus 250/50?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have Pulmonary Hypertension
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50
- support group for people who have Pulmonary Hypertension
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Spiriva for a 67-year old man with COPD. The patient has Ed
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Citrate, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Mirtazapine, Remeron, Remeron Soltab, Tryptophan for a 35-year old man with Sleep Lack Of (ptsd), In Conjunction With Remeron/mirtazapine To Block/prevent Nightmares, Lack Of Strength, Balance Disorder, Living Will, Depression. The patient has Spasms Of The Hands Or Feet, Weight Gain, Anxiety Disorder, Agitation, Vulnerable To Suggestion, Piss/crap Self, Abdominal Pain Lower, Hyperactive Sight, Smell And Sound Sensory, Slow Response To Stimuli, Blurred Vision, Black Outs/time Loss, Dizziness, Fainting, Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, Nightmares, Depression, Depression Suicidal, Suicidal Ideation, Poisoning
- A study of drug interactions between Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 70-year old woman with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Asthma. The patient has Cough
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Ventolin Hfa, Nexium, Advair Diskus 250/50, Nicoderm Cq, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Furosemide, Butrans for a 52-year old man with Bone Lesion, Copd, Acid Reflux, Stop Smoking, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Leg Swelling, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Leg Swelling, Groin Pain, Osteoarthritis Aggravated, Depression, Hypertension, Morbid Obesity, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Copd
- A study of side effects of Advair Diskus 500/50 for a 82-year old man with Asbestosis. The patient has Asbestosis (chronic lung disease caused by scarring of lung tissue, which stems from prolonged exposure to asbestos)
Recent Advair diskus 250/50 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.