Review: could Advair diskus 250/50 cause White blood cell count increased?
Summary: White blood cell count increased is reported only by a few people who take Advair diskus 250/50.
We study 1,909 people who have side effects while taking Advair diskus 250/50 from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have White blood cell count increased. Find out below who they are, when they have White blood cell count increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have White blood cell count increased >>>
Advair diskus 250/50
Advair diskus 250/50 has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (view latest outcomes from 2,296 users)
White blood cell count increased
White blood cell count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from White blood cell count increased 23,523 patients)
On Nov, 27, 2014: 1,906 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 250/50. Among them, 5 people (0.26%) have White Blood Cell Count Increased.
Time on Advair diskus 250/50 when people have White blood cell count increased * :
Gender of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
|White blood cell count increased||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have White blood cell count increased when taking Advair diskus 250/50 * :
|White blood cell count increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||28.57%||28.57%||42.86% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Multiple sclerosis (2 people, 40.00%)
- Hiv infection (2 people, 40.00%)
- Shock (1 people, 20.00%)
- Hypotension (1 people, 20.00%)
- Bronchitis (1 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol (4 people, 80.00%)
- Compazine (3 people, 60.00%)
- Singulair (3 people, 60.00%)
- Paxil (3 people, 60.00%)
- Kaletra (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have White Blood Cell Count Increased while taking Advair Diskus 250/50?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50 and have White Blood Cell Count Increased
- support group for people who take Advair diskus 250/50
- support group for people who have White Blood Cell Count Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Dr. switched me from advair and spiriva to tudorza. shouldn't i still stay with advair
(Asked by a 67 year old man who has Shortness Of Breath With Even Mild Exertion, Agent Orange From Vietnam Exposure--100% VA Disability., and takes Tudorza Pressair, Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva)
Doc said drop Spiriva AND Advair and start exclusively on Tudorza.
Wouldn't staying with Advair in addition to Tudorza be helpful?
(Or would it decrease Tudorza's effectiveness?)
I'm just finishing a 3-month bout with lung Pseudomonas infection. I'm regaining my strength, but still breath ...
- Is it possible for me to stop taking advair without getting short of breath (1 answer)
(Asked by a 48 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Singulair, Vitamin C)
I take these meds everyday the singulair I take one a day and the Advair I take twice a day. I take vitamin C on occasions. I do not feel bad but there are times when I have bad indegestion. Also my face is getting very round and I would like to know why? Is there any way I can maybe stop taking the ...
- Do you have nausea every day
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has COPD, and takes Spiriva, Advair Diskus 100/50)
I was diagnosed with COPD 3 years ago. I quit smoking for a short while but picked it back up. I use a c-pap machine at night and every morning I wake up nauseated and it usually last through out the day. I'm wondering if anyone else experiences this.
- Are there reports of advair diskus 250/50 causing hepatitis c
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Hepatitis C, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50)
I have been taking Advair Diskus 250/50 for 8 years and was diagnosed with Hepatitis c 2 and a half years.
More questions for: Advair diskus 250/50, White blood cell count increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
(Posted by a 46 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Methotrexate, Plaquenil, Metformin, Klonopin, Zanaflex, Prednisone, Singulair, Imitrex, Nexium)
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Advair could have caused current dark circles around eyes
(Posted by a 27 year old woman who has Dark Circles Under Eyes, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50)
I have had asthma my entire life. I was introduced to advair during an asthma study when I was 16 I think. I have been on the medication ever since. I am 27 now and have been off Advair 250 for almost 7 months now. Lately I have been experiences very dark redish circles underneath and around my eyes ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease (1 response)
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has COPD, IBS, PAD, Kidney Disease, High Blood Pressure, and takes Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva, Benazepril Hydrochloride, Amlodipine, Aspirin, Furosemide, Lovastatin, Miralax)
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Advair diskus 250/50, White blood cell count increased
- A study of drug interactions between Versed, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Anaesthesia, Asthma. The patient has Rash Pustular, Rash
Comments: had a procedure to melt and remove fat from abdomen ... used versed IV as anaesthesia, wasn't very effective, had a lot of pain and memory of procedure. Rash developed on my face around mouth, nose, and eyes ... getting worse over past 18 months.
- A study of side effects of Meloxicam for a patient with Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has White Blood Cell Count Increased, Staph Skin Infection (a bacterial infection cause by staph bacteria)
Comments: Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a serious infection and was just notified that inspite of the infection now being under control with some serious antibiotics after spending three days in the hospital my white blood count continues to be high and has increased since my release from ...
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Flonase, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent for a patient with Exposure To Allergen, Postnasal Drip, Muscle Tightness, Sudden & Persistant Cough Spasms When Exposed To Mainly 2nd Hand Smoke. The patient has Upper-airway Cough Syndrome, Headache, Rhinitis, Copd, Asthma, Allergic Cough
Comments: Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Hypertension, Asthma. The patient has Air Swallowing
Comments: I have just finished several rounds of antibiotics for a bronchial infection. Still have coughing spells but only one or two a day. But now I have trouble swallowing solid food when it gets down to my esophagus. I can swallow it but it hurts a bit.
More related studies for: Advair diskus 250/50, White blood cell count increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.