Review: could Advair hfa cause Arthralgia (Joint pain)?
Summary: Arthralgia is found among people who take Advair hfa, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Singulair, and have Asthma.
We study 6,627 people who have side effects while taking Advair hfa from FDA and social media. Among them, 130 have Arthralgia. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthralgia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair hfa and have Arthralgia >>>
Advair hfa has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 6,812 Advair hfa users)
Arthralgia (joint pain) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 119,070 Arthralgia patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 6,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair hfa. Among them, 130 people (1.96%) have Arthralgia.
Time on Advair hfa when people have Arthralgia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Arthralgia when taking Advair hfa * :
Age of people who have Arthralgia when taking Advair hfa * :
Severity of Arthralgia when taking Advair hfa ** :
How people recovered from Arthralgia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (28 people, 21.54%)
- Osteoporosis (26 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (13 people, 10.00%)
- Depression (9 people, 6.92%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (9 people, 6.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Singulair (39 people, 30.00%)
- Albuterol (34 people, 26.15%)
- Prednisone (22 people, 16.92%)
- Nexium (21 people, 16.15%)
- Lasix (21 people, 16.15%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthralgia while taking Advair Hfa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Advair hfa and have Arthralgia
- support group for people who take Advair hfa
- support group for people who have Arthralgia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Robaxin, Cymbalta, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Wellbutrin Sr, Paxil, Suboxone for a 33-year old woman with Pain - Muscles, Ocd, Anxiety And Stress, Nerve Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Anxiety Disorder, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Bone And Joint Pain, Cellulitis, Nerve Pain, Muscle Pain
Recent Advair hfa related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.