Home > Advair hfa > Narcotic intoxication > Advair hfa and Narcotic intoxication
Review: could Advair hfa cause Narcotic intoxication?
We study 6,625 people who have side effects while taking Advair hfa from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic intoxication and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Advair hfa and have Narcotic intoxication >>>
Advair hfa (latest outcomes from 6,810 users) has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma.
Narcotic intoxication (a condition caused by use of narcotic agents) (latest reports from 3,939 patients) has been reported by people with pain, breakthrough pain, diabetes, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 24, 2014: 6,625 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair hfa. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Narcotic Intoxication.
Time on Advair hfa when people have Narcotic intoxication * :
Gender of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Advair hfa * :
|Narcotic intoxication||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Narcotic intoxication when taking Advair hfa * :
|Narcotic intoxication||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Narcotic intoxication when taking Advair hfa ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic intoxication ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- Non-small cell lung cancer (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Xanax (1 people, 100.00%)
- Theophylline (1 people, 100.00%)
- Lexapro (1 people, 100.00%)
- Norco (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Intoxication while taking Advair Hfa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Advair hfa and have Narcotic Intoxication
- support group for people who take Advair hfa
- support group for people who have Narcotic Intoxication
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Advair hfa, Narcotic intoxication
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Spiriva caused me to swell up like a hippo.
My Doctor prescribed spiriva to help me breathe due to asthma/cold. I never smoked but my parents and friends were heavy smokers. I used the spiriva 3 times. Once a day for 3 days then I started swelling in my ankles and the swelling continued until my face, hands arms... basically I was so swollen ...
- Advair could have caused current dark circles around eyes
I have had asthma my entire life. I was introduced to advair during an asthma study when I was 16 I think. I have been on the medication ever since. I am 27 now and have been off Advair 250 for almost 7 months now. Lately I have been experiences very dark redish circles underneath and around my eyes ...
- Treating copd and kidney disease
My biggest problem is trying to keep my blood pressure at 110 to 140 diastolic and controlling constipation.
More reviews for: Advair hfa, Narcotic intoxication
On eHealthMe, Advair Hfa (fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Advair Hfa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Advair Hfa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Advair hfa, Narcotic intoxication
Recent Advair hfa related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Symbicort, Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 30-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 250/50, Adderall 30 for a 26-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Symbicort, Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 54-year old woman who has Mitchella Repens
- Comparions of Advair Hfa, Serevent, Flovent Hfa for a 50-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Breo Ellipta, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 60-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Azmacort, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 40-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Dulera, Symbicort, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 59-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 250/50, Breo Ellipta for a 46-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Ranitidine, Theophylline, Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva for a 64-year old man who has Flatulence
- Comparions of Advair Diskus 250/50, Spiriva for a 23-year old man who has COPD
More related comparison studies for: Advair hfa, Narcotic intoxication
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.