Advair diskus 250/50 and Pulmonary hypertension - from FDA reports
Pulmonary hypertension is found among people who take Advair diskus 250/50, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Aspirin, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Pulmonary hypertension with Advair diskus 250/50. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,480 people who have side effects when taking Advair diskus 250/50 from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
1,480 people reported to have side effects when taking Advair diskus 250/50.
Among them, 7 people (0.47%) have Pulmonary hypertension
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Advair diskus 250/50 *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Advair diskus 250/50 *:
- 0-1: 14.29 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 42.86 %
- 60+: 28.57 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (4 people, 57.14%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (3 people, 42.86%)
- Itching (2 people, 28.57%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (1 person, 14.29%)
- Pulmonary Hypertension Primary (1 person, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Coreg (5 people, 71.43%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 71.43%)
- Wellbutrin (3 people, 42.86%)
- Cymbalta (3 people, 42.86%)
- Avonex (3 people, 42.86%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (3 people, 42.86%)
- Pneumonia (3 people, 42.86%)
- Diastolic Dysfunction (3 people, 42.86%)
- Cardiac Failure Congestive (3 people, 42.86%)
- Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pulmonary hypertension when taking Advair diskus 250/50?
Advair diskus 250/50
Advair diskus 250/50 has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate; salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Advair diskus 250/50 2,398 users)
Pulmonary hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery) has been reported by people with pulmonary hypertension, primary pulmonary hypertension, high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis (latest reports from 59,638 Pulmonary hypertension patients).