Advil congestion relief and Injury - from FDA reports
Injury is reported only by a few people who take Advil Congestion Relief. We study 699 people who have side effects while taking Advil congestion relief from FDA. Among them, 3 have Injury. Find out below who they are, when they have Injury and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
699 people reported to have side effects when taking Advil Congestion Relief.
Among them, 3 people (0.43%) have Injury
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Advil Congestion Relief when people have Injury *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Injury when taking Advil Congestion Relief *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Injury when taking Advil Congestion Relief *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nasal Congestion (2 people, 66.67%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Multiple Myeloma (1 person, 33.33%)
- Metastases To Bone (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (2 people, 66.67%)
- Taxotere (1 person, 33.33%)
- Neupogen (1 person, 33.33%)
- Humira (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aromasin (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 66.67%)
- Pain (2 people, 66.67%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (2 people, 66.67%)
- Osteomyelitis (2 people, 66.67%)
- Bone Loss (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Injury when taking Advil congestion relief?
Advil Congestion Relief
Advil congestion relief has active ingredients of ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Advil congestion relief 729 users)
Injury has been reported by people with birth control, acne, diabetes, coronary artery bypass, pain (latest reports from 86,901 Injury patients).