Review: could Advil migraine liqui-gels cause Gallstones?
Summary: Gallstones is reported only by a few people who take Advil migraine liqui-gels.
We study 205 people who have side effects while taking Advil migraine liqui-gels from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Gallstones. Find out below who they are, when they have Gallstones and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Advil migraine liqui-gels and have Gallstones >>>
Advil migraine liqui-gels
Advil migraine liqui-gels has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Advil migraine liqui-gels 219 users)
Gallstones (stone formation by bile component) has been reported by people with birth control, multiple sclerosis, acne, high blood pressure, premenstrual syndrome.(latest reports from Gallstones 25,133 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 205 people reported to have side effects when taking Advil migraine liqui-gels. Among them, 2 people (0.98%) have Gallstones.
Time on Advil migraine liqui-gels when people have Gallstones * :
Gender of people who have Gallstones when taking Advil migraine liqui-gels * :
Age of people who have Gallstones when taking Advil migraine liqui-gels * :
Severity of Gallstones when taking Advil migraine liqui-gels ** :
How people recovered from Gallstones ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Headache (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zanaflex (2 people, 100.00%)
- Yaz (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gallstones while taking Advil Migraine Liqui-gels?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Advil migraine liqui-gels and have Gallstones
- support group for people who take Advil migraine liqui-gels
- support group for people who have Gallstones
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mother was heart patient .mitral valve changed with metallic valve in 1999. now she is suffering from golbladder stone. is it possible to do next surgery or what is the treatment suggestion . (2 answers)
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has Gallstones, Pain And Vomiting, and takes Warfarin Sodium)
My mother was heart patient.Mitral valve changed with metallic valve in 1999. now she is suffering from gollbladder stone.Due to this some time she is feeling pain sometimes. Is it possible to do next surgery or what is the treatment suggestion Please repply.
- Is ibuprofen safe to use if i have retinitis pigmentosa?
(Asked by a 49 year old woman who has Retinitis Pigmentosa, and takes Ibuprofen)
I have bulging disc pain that I use Ibuprofen for. I can be pain free for weeks/months and take nothing. When I have a flair up I can take up to 8x200mg per day. I have heard this may affect my RP. Can you advise?
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- Is it ok to take papaya with ibuprofen
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Heartburn And Snot, and takes Papaya, Ibuprofen)
Just wondering if it is safe to take papaya chewables with Ibuprofen?
- Had a bloody ejaculate twice lately. only blood. can it be related to cialis and/or ibuprofen?
(Asked by a 72 year old man who has Back Pain, and takes Ibuprofen, Cialis)
last two ejaculations a week apart resulted in all blood ejaculate. Dark old looking blood, not bright red & fresh. No semen.
Gonna tell my doctor soon. What should I be concerned about. Could it be ralated to ibuprofen or cialis usage?
i dont have any known predisposing conditions.
More questions for: Advil migraine liqui-gels, Gallstones
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Wheezing stopped after topamax sessesion
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Meniere's Disease, Fibromyalgia Syndrome, Migraines, and takes Fexofenadine Hydrochloride)
Wheezing noted by primary physician in this non-smoker. Stopped Topamax per doctor's instruction. 48 hours later was examined by physician and noted that wheezing stopped.
- Understanding and living with cancer
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Subarachnoid Hemorrhage, Brain Damage, Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome, Encephalopathy, Partial (focal) Seizure, and takes Dilantin, Keppra, Lamictal, Lorazepam, Seroquel, Slow-k, Miralax, Lovenox, Ondansetron, Ibuprofen, Sennosides, Folic Acid, Hycodan)
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a severe reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could n ...
More reviews for: Advil migraine liqui-gels, Gallstones
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Anal Fissure. The patient has Skin Rash (redness)
Comments: not itchy. appears on stomach, sides, back, chest & hips. noticed after a painful bowel movement due to anal fissure. also ate random selection of food at buffer a couple hours prior. very light red. ability to "write on skin" (noticed when itching occured). not sure if itching was due to anxiety of ...
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Temazepam, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Morphine Sulfate, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Fluoxetine, Topiramate, Ketamine Hydrochloride, Zonegran for a patient with Pain, Fatigue, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Birth Control, Neuropathic Pain, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Vulvovaginal Dryness, Weight Loss, Hallucinations, Mixed, Paranoia, Memory Loss, Anxiety
Comments: I have OCD but after I started Zonegram 50mg bd 3 days ago, I have noticed my anxiety getting increasingly worse and I had a severe panic attack yesterday. The Zonegram has also decreased the severe paranoia I feel with the ketamine but it has introduced some memory loss. Otherwise I feel the best I ...
- A study of side effects of Ibuprofen for a patient with Pain - Back. The patient has Pain - Back
Comments: Today is 11-15-14 and on 11-13-14 I had a mirena iud placed 6weeks postpartum. About 2hours after my mid to lower back started hurting. I tried stretching and got no relief. Is it possible that the iud is causing this pain?
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Mirena for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Birth Control. The patient has Pain, Tooth Decay
Comments: My teeth have been decaying about 3 years after the insertion of mirena. At first, I thought that it was because I did not take calcium after I gave birth to my last child in 2003. But as the years passed by the only conclusion I find for the reason of my tooth decay is Mirena. Because I don't smoke ...
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
More related studies for: Advil migraine liqui-gels, Gallstones
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.