Review: could Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide cause Cardiac failure congestive?
Summary: Cardiac failure congestive is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Potassium chloride, and have Anxiety.
We study 535 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Cardiac failure congestive. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac failure congestive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and have Cardiac failure congestive >>>
Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide
Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide 547 users)
Cardiac failure congestive
Cardiac failure congestive has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, arthritis.(latest reports from Cardiac failure congestive 56,361 patients)
On Dec, 1, 2014: 533 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide. Among them, 31 people (5.82%) have Cardiac Failure Congestive.
Time on Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide when people have Cardiac failure congestive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cardiac failure congestive||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide * :
|Cardiac failure congestive||30.30%||69.70% |
Age of people who have Cardiac failure congestive when taking Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide * :
|Cardiac failure congestive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||12.00%||88.00% |
Severity of Cardiac failure congestive when taking Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac failure congestive ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (4 people, 12.90%)
- Rectal cancer (4 people, 12.90%)
- Colorectal cancer (4 people, 12.90%)
- Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria (3 people, 9.68%)
- Chest pain (3 people, 9.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Potassium chloride (18 people, 58.06%)
- Aspirin (15 people, 48.39%)
- Morphine (14 people, 45.16%)
- Lisinopril (13 people, 41.94%)
- Lasix (13 people, 41.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Failure Congestive while taking Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and have Cardiac Failure Congestive
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide
- support group for people who have Cardiac Failure Congestive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- What could be causing eye pain and headacne and bright glaring light on the right side only?
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Occular Migraine, and takes Warfarin Sodium, Lunesta, Trental, Fosinopril Sodium, Ativan, Celexa, Simvastatin, Neurontin, Lortab, Combivent Respimat)
Senitive to light, can't spend long on computer or cell phone. Diagnosed with anklylosing spondylosis
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has COPD, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Hypertension, Asmatha, Allergies, Arthritis, Amenia, and takes Diclofenac Sodium, Zyrtec, Ferrous Fumarate, Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate; Ipratropium Bromide, Diovan Hct, Claritin)
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Taking prozac nowfor depression. (20mg 2xdaily) want to add chantix to quit smoking
(Asked by a 68 year old woman who has Depression - Major, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Arthritis, Gout, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety Disorder, COPD, and takes Spironolactone, Furosemide, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Meloxicam, Allopurinol, Regular Insulin, Lantus, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Advair Diskus 250/50, Proair Hfa)
I am taking Prozac for maor depessive disorder. I want to take chantix to helpme quit smoking. do I take chantix in addition to prozac or replacing prozac?
- Is there a correllation between diphenhydramine usage and congestive heart failure?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Cardiac Failure Congestive, Diabetic Gastroparesis, Chronic Pain, Diabetic Neuropathy, Phenegran, and takes Novolog Mix 70/30, Lantus, Actos, Furosemide, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Spironolactone, Warfarin Sodium, Lisinopril, Amiodarone Hydrochloride, Phenergan, Zantac 300, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride)
I have been a diabetic for 15 yrs, insulin dependent for 8 yrs. I was diagnosed with CHF in July of 2012. I have had two more episodes where I have decompensated, the most recent at the time of this writing (7/6). I took 2 doses of 50 mg Benadyl each about 4=5 hrs. apart. I was fine last night when ...
More questions for: Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide, Cardiac failure congestive
More reviews for: Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide, Cardiac failure congestive
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Flonase, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent for a patient with Exposure To Allergen, Postnasal Drip, Muscle Tightness, Sudden & Persistant Cough Spasms When Exposed To Mainly 2nd Hand Smoke. The patient has Upper-airway Cough Syndrome, Headache, Rhinitis, Copd, Asthma, Allergic Cough
Comments: Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Restoril, Colchicine, Alprazolam, Lipitor, Testosterone Cypionate, Cytomel, Synthroid, Provigil, Celebrex, Plaquenil, Symbicort, Flonase, Combivent, Metformin, Furosemide, Atenolol, Lisinopril, Oxycodone, Lovenox, Plavix, Coumadin, Humira for a patient with Hypovitaminosis, Middle Insomnia, Gout - Acute, Stress And Anxiety, Hypercholesterolemia, Blood Testosterone Decreased, Hypothyroidism, Somnolence, Pain Management, Lupus-like Syndrome, Asthma, Nasal Decongestion Therapy, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Kidney Disease, Essential Hypertension, Breakthrough Pain, Hypercoagulable States, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Arthritis - Psoriatic. The patient has Myelomalacia, Sensory Disturbance, Hyperacusis, Tinnitus, Vision Impairment, Speech Impairment (adult), Muscle Twitching, Depression, Short-term Memory Loss, Weakness, Fatigue - Chronic, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Gait Abnormal, Tremor, Hyporeflexia, Cognitive Deterioration
Comments: Items in section 3 are currently under evaluation. Most began to emerge, subtly, approximately 11 years ago and have intensified over the past 2-3 years. Myelomalacia involving a 9.5-cm segment of the posterior column of the spinal cord was demonstrated on MRI 2 weeks ago.
- A study of side effects of Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide for a patient with Cmv - Pneumonia. The patient has Enlarged Prostate
Comments: started using it in a nebalizer plus mixed with something eles too. because of pneumonia, had to put a catherter in the same week, been 2 in half months, nursing home still giving treatments every day, cant urinate with catherter, never had that problem until then and that's the only change in med ...
- A study of drug interactions between Methotrexate Sodium - EQ 2.5MG BASE, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Folic Acid, Prednisone, Amlodipine Besylate, Nexium, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Betamethasone Dipropionate for a patient with Severe Psoriasis, Asthma, Anaemia Folate Deficiency, Asthma And Psoriasis, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Blood Thinner, Psoriasis. The patient has Methotrexate
Comments: I am experiencing some abdominal discomfort, fatigue, muscle soreness, sweating, blurred vision, loose stools, cracked and swollen lips and acid reflux after taking Methotrexate 15MG, once a week for three weeks now. I have also noticed two small painful masses in my lower abdomen. I am looking fo ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Symbicort, Dexilant, Prilosec, Proair Hfa, Duoneb, Claritin - 10MG, Zyrtec Allergy, Benadryl for a patient with Eosinophilic Pneumonia, Asthma, Acid Reflux, Allergic Sinusitis, Allergic Reaction - Drug (medication). The patient has Eosinophilic Pneumonia
Comments: Developed sudden onset severe asthma while feeding a bird on my shoulder, in the zoo's bird aviary, 2 ½ years ago. Never had breathing problems in my life, but couldn’t breath after hour long choking spell I suffered when the bird flew away. From that night until my lung collapsed two months late ...
More related studies for: Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide, Cardiac failure congestive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.