Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Diabetes mellitus inadequate control?
Summary: Diabetes mellitus inadequate control is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Metformin hcl, and have Depression.
We study 8,710 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control >>>
Albuterol sulfate has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 9,169 Albuterol sulfate users)
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder. (latest reports from 10,798 Diabetes mellitus inadequate control patients)
On Mar, 14, 2015: 8,710 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 20 people (0.23%) have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control * :
Gender of people who have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Diabetes mellitus inadequate control||55.00%||45.00% |
Age of people who have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Diabetes mellitus inadequate control||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||23.53%||41.18%||5.88%||29.41% |
Severity of Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Diabetes mellitus inadequate control ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hiv infection (3 people, 15.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 10.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 10.00%)
- Muscle spasms (2 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (7 people, 35.00%)
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (7 people, 35.00%)
- Lasix (6 people, 30.00%)
- Atorvastatin calcium (6 people, 30.00%)
- Ramipril (5 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Orapred for a 1-year old boy with Bronchitis. The patient has Irritability
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate for a 38-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Proair Hfa, Ginger Root, Simvastatin, Probiotic, Flomax, Humulin R, Atenolol, Rocephin, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 57-year old man with Hypertension, Chronic Bronchitis, Health, High Blood Cholesterol, General Physical Health Deterioration, Cancer - Prostate, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Respiratory Tract Congestion, Infection - Ear. The patient has Low Blood Sugar
- A study of side effects of Albuterol Sulfate for a 68-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Pleural Effusion (water on the lungs)
Recent Albuterol sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.