Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Diabetes mellitus inadequate control?
Summary: Diabetes mellitus inadequate control is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, also take medication Metformin hcl, and have Depression.
We study 8,699 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 20 have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control. Find out below who they are, when they have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control >>>
Albuterol sulfate has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol sulfate 9,156 users)
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
Diabetes mellitus inadequate control has been reported by people with diabetes, type 2 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder.(latest reports from Diabetes mellitus inadequate control 10,793 patients)
On Nov, 30, 2014: 8,699 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 20 people (0.23%) have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control * :
Gender of people who have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Diabetes mellitus inadequate control||55.00%||45.00% |
Age of people who have Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Diabetes mellitus inadequate control||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||23.53%||41.18%||5.88%||29.41% |
Severity of Diabetes mellitus inadequate control when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Diabetes mellitus inadequate control ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 15.00%)
- Hiv infection (3 people, 15.00%)
- Asthma (2 people, 10.00%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 10.00%)
- Muscle spasms (2 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Metformin hcl (7 people, 35.00%)
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (7 people, 35.00%)
- Lasix (6 people, 30.00%)
- Atorvastatin calcium (6 people, 30.00%)
- Ramipril (5 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could use of crystal methamphetamine cause ezeama, and if so, whould it all go away if meth use ended.se
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Ezema On Bottom Of My Feet, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Triamcinolone Acetonide)
Blisters on bottom of my feet and top of my toes. And it itches so much that I could scratch my feet and it would feel so good until I bleed. About a week or so later,my feet will get so dry and cracked, some times I can hardly walk or even put my shoes on, because the pain.
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also (2 answers)
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Can sss cause cognitive decline and/or memory deficit?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Dizziness Postural, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Cognitive Deterioration, Paresthesias, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, and takes Lantus Solostar, Meloxicam, Hydrocet)
No palpable left radial pulse
100% occlusion of left proximal subclavian artery.
70% occlusion of left carotid
Clinical memory and cognitive decline
Intermittent postural dizziness
- I want to use victoza with lantus any one who is on this dual therapy what do you think?
(Asked by a 45 year old man who has Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, and takes Lantus, Victoza, Lisinopril, Cialis)
My blood sugar is getting higher my last a1c was 7.5 i am currently taking lantus and humalog with bad results. When i was on victoza my blood sugar was much better i am considering using victoza with lantus any information would be greatly appreciated
More questions for: Albuterol sulfate, Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Albuterol sulfate, Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Furosemide, Losartan Potassium, Proair Hfa, Tudorza Pressair for a patient with GE Reflux, Ph Body Fluid, High Blood Pressure, Breathing Difficulty. The patient has Weight Gain
Comments: Uncontrollable weight gain since hirnia/appendix surgery Nov 7 2013 & use of breathing drugs. Most of the weight gain is sound middle stomach & hips. I've never had a stomach & never weighed this much in my whole life & diet & exercise are barely keeping where I'm at.
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Simbrinza, Omeprazole, Albuterol Sulfate, Prilosec, Norco, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone for a patient with Joint Pain, Glaucoma, Acid Reflux, Asthma Late Onset, Crackles Lung, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Glaucoma Steroid-induced, Asthmatic Crisis, Steroid Withdrawal Syndrome
Comments: Steroid dependent asthmatic,sight deterioration after glaucoma surgery in both eyss.Joints deterioration i believe from steroids,Ehasted after walking 10 steps.Heart rate climbs to 160-170 after getting up and walking 10 steps.Sitting rate 110 bpm.Weight 220 height 5'10".weight was 180 before using ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes, Pain
Comments: Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the ...
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Nasonex, Calcium Citrate, Advair Diskus 250/50, Proair Hfa, Guaifenesin, Prednisone, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Fentanyl, Humalog for a patient with Seasonal Allergy, Allergic Sinusitis, Health, Asthma, Productive Cough, Osteoarthritis, Depression, Degenerative Joint Disease, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic, Productive Cough, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema
Comments: For the last 3 years in the spring, I have developed a severe cough and peripheral edema. I was hospitalized for this 2 years ago when the cough wouldn't resolve and the edema became cellulitis. Antibiotics help with the cough, but the edema persists. Never had this so late in the year, usually reso ...
- A study of drug interactions between Bupropion Hydrochloride, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zolpidem Tartrate, Clonazepam, Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 500/50 for a patient with Major Depression, Copd, Thyroid Disorder, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has Chronic Depression
Comments: Had Turp 4.5 yrs ago, have had retrograde ejaculation since procedure.
Bupropion, Take two 200mg in morning and one 200mg in the evening
Use nebulizer 4 or more times per day. Recently changed to clonazepam, had been on alprazolam 1 mg 3 times a day.
More related studies for: Albuterol sulfate, Diabetes mellitus inadequate control
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.