Home > Albuterol sulfate > Electrolyte imbalance > Albuterol sulfate and Electrolyte imbalance
Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Electrolyte imbalance?
Summary: Electrolyte imbalance is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Albuterol sulfate autohaler, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 8,695 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Electrolyte imbalance. Find out below who they are, when they have Electrolyte imbalance and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Electrolyte imbalance >>>
Albuterol sulfate (latest outcomes from 9,152 users) has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma.
Electrolyte imbalance (latest reports from 31,924 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, pain, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 8,695 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 21 people (0.24%) have Electrolyte Imbalance.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Electrolyte imbalance * :
Gender of people who have Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Electrolyte imbalance||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Electrolyte imbalance||5.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||30.00%||45.00% |
Severity of Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Electrolyte imbalance ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (4 people, 19.05%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2 people, 9.52%)
- Serotonin syndrome (1 people, 4.76%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 4.76%)
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (1 people, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (15 people, 71.43%)
- Lorazepam (8 people, 38.10%)
- Zometa (8 people, 38.10%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 33.33%)
- Dexamethasone (7 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Electrolyte Imbalance while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Electrolyte Imbalance
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Electrolyte Imbalance
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could use of crystal methamphetamine cause ezeama, and if so, whould it all go away if meth use ended.se
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Ezema On Bottom Of My Feet, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Triamcinolone Acetonide)
Blisters on bottom of my feet and top of my toes. And it itches so much that I could scratch my feet and it would feel so good until I bleed. About a week or so later,my feet will get so dry and cracked, some times I can hardly walk or even put my shoes on, because the pain.
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Can u use albuterol intravenously like i do adderall
(Asked by a 39 year old man who has Addiction To Mixing Opiates,xanax,plus Adderal Or Coke, and takes Oxycodone, Xanax, Adderall 30, Albuterol Sulfate)
i ran out of adderall,i want to use albuterol instead in my cocktail of oxycodone ir and xanax,will it feel anything close to adderal or rittlin??
- After one treatment a doctor prescribed of albuterol i now am afraid to sleep. i have never had this problem before. what might be wrong?
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Afraid To Sleep Because Something Will Happen To Me I Walk Constantly To Control The Panic Of Maybe Going To Sleep. I Cant Rest Or Lay Down And Feel Doom And Gloom Got To Get Back Up And Go Again., and takes Albuterol Sulfate)
I have never had a problem sleeping before, in fact everyone was amazed how fast I could fall asleep. The doctor prescribed Albuterol to combat possible bronchitis which I never had. After one dose at bedtime I went into a panic attack and had to walk all night. I became afraid to sleep or close my ...
More questions for: Albuterol sulfate, Electrolyte imbalance
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Albuterol sulfate, Electrolyte imbalance
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Albuterol Sulfate, Symbicort, Levothyroxine Sodium for a patient with Asthma Exacerbation Prophylaxis, Asthma, Asthma Aggravated, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Red Face
Comments: I took levothyroxine for first time this morning, and now my face is red.
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of side effects of Proair Hfa for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Rash (redness)
Comments: Rash is on side of face, neck, and behind ear
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Daytrana for a patient with Asthma Exercise Induced, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The patient has Underdeveloped Genitals
Comments: My genitalia are much the same as they were when puberty began. my testicles are around the size of a marble and my penis is small like that of a child.
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing, Hypertension, Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea. The patient has
Comments: High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately 2 weeks ago
Achilles tendon repair surgery 8/14/14
More related studies for: Albuterol sulfate, Electrolyte imbalance
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.