Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Electrolyte imbalance?
Summary: Electrolyte imbalance is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Albuterol sulfate autohaler, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 8,715 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Electrolyte imbalance. Find out below who they are, when they have Electrolyte imbalance and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Electrolyte imbalance >>>
Albuterol sulfate has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 9,172 Albuterol sulfate users)
Electrolyte imbalance has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, pain, depression. (latest reports from 5,007 Electrolyte imbalance patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 8,710 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 21 people (0.24%) have Electrolyte Imbalance.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Electrolyte imbalance * :
Gender of people who have Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Electrolyte imbalance||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Electrolyte imbalance||5.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||30.00%||45.00% |
Severity of Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Electrolyte imbalance ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (4 people, 19.05%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2 people, 9.52%)
- Serotonin syndrome (1 people, 4.76%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 4.76%)
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (1 people, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (15 people, 71.43%)
- Lorazepam (8 people, 38.10%)
- Zometa (8 people, 38.10%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 33.33%)
- Dexamethasone (7 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Electrolyte Imbalance while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Electrolyte Imbalance
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Electrolyte Imbalance
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Potassium Gluconate, Colace, Claritin, Budesonide, Perforomist, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Proair Hfa, Humalog Kwikpen, Xanax, Famotidine, Pantoprazole, Gabapentin, Warfarin Sodium, Prednisone, Amoxicillin, Tikosyn, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Hydromorphone Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Vitamin K Decreased, Constipation, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Diabetes, Anxiety Disorder, Upset Stomach, Diabetic Nephropathy, Protein C Deficiency, Post-exposure, Atrial Flutter, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Pain. The patient has Rash Generalised, Itching, Hives, Urticaria
- A study of drug interactions between Azithromycin, Albuterol Sulfate, Clonazepam, Mestinon, Keppra Xr for a 35-year old woman with Keppra, Doxepin, Mestinon, Myasthenia Gravis, Seizure - Tonic-clonic.
- A study of drug interactions between Nasonex, Proventil-hfa, Allegra, Advair Hfa for a 35-year old man with Allergies, Asthma. The patient has Somnambulism
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Proair Hfa, Adderall Xr 30, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr for a 23-year old woman with Asthma, Adhd, Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Mood Swings
Recent Albuterol sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.