Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Electrolyte imbalance?
Summary: Electrolyte imbalance is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Albuterol sulfate autohaler, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 8,699 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Electrolyte imbalance. Find out below who they are, when they have Electrolyte imbalance and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Electrolyte imbalance >>>
Albuterol sulfate has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol sulfate 9,156 users)
Electrolyte imbalance has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, pain, depression.(latest reports from Electrolyte imbalance 4,997 patients)
On Dec, 10, 2014: 8,699 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 21 people (0.24%) have Electrolyte Imbalance.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Electrolyte imbalance * :
Gender of people who have Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Electrolyte imbalance||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Electrolyte imbalance||5.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||30.00%||45.00% |
Severity of Electrolyte imbalance when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Electrolyte imbalance ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (4 people, 19.05%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (2 people, 9.52%)
- Serotonin syndrome (1 people, 4.76%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 4.76%)
- Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (1 people, 4.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (15 people, 71.43%)
- Lorazepam (8 people, 38.10%)
- Zometa (8 people, 38.10%)
- Furosemide (7 people, 33.33%)
- Dexamethasone (7 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Electrolyte Imbalance while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Electrolyte Imbalance
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Electrolyte Imbalance
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could use of crystal methamphetamine cause ezeama, and if so, whould it all go away if meth use ended.se
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Ezema On Bottom Of My Feet, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Triamcinolone Acetonide)
Blisters on bottom of my feet and top of my toes. And it itches so much that I could scratch my feet and it would feel so good until I bleed. About a week or so later,my feet will get so dry and cracked, some times I can hardly walk or even put my shoes on, because the pain.
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Can u use albuterol intravenously like i do adderall
(Asked by a 39 year old man who has Addiction To Mixing Opiates,xanax,plus Adderal Or Coke, and takes Oxycodone, Xanax, Adderall 30, Albuterol Sulfate)
i ran out of adderall,i want to use albuterol instead in my cocktail of oxycodone ir and xanax,will it feel anything close to adderal or rittlin??
- After one treatment a doctor prescribed of albuterol i now am afraid to sleep. i have never had this problem before. what might be wrong?
(Asked by a 58 year old man who has Afraid To Sleep Because Something Will Happen To Me I Walk Constantly To Control The Panic Of Maybe Going To Sleep. I Cant Rest Or Lay Down And Feel Doom And Gloom Got To Get Back Up And Go Again., and takes Albuterol Sulfate)
I have never had a problem sleeping before, in fact everyone was amazed how fast I could fall asleep. The doctor prescribed Albuterol to combat possible bronchitis which I never had. After one dose at bedtime I went into a panic attack and had to walk all night. I became afraid to sleep or close my ...
More questions for: Albuterol sulfate, Electrolyte imbalance
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Albuterol sulfate, Electrolyte imbalance
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
Comments: symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Electrolyte Imbalance
Comments: I have been taking this drug for many years with excellent results. Per my company's insurance changes, I most recently switched to ordering refills on-line. Since that change, I have noticed what would appear to be significant side effects that are similar to an electrolyte imbalance. Could the ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Furosemide, Losartan Potassium, Proair Hfa, Tudorza Pressair for a patient with GE Reflux, Ph Body Fluid, High Blood Pressure, Breathing Difficulty. The patient has Weight Gain
Comments: Uncontrollable weight gain since hirnia/appendix surgery Nov 7 2013 & use of breathing drugs. Most of the weight gain is sound middle stomach & hips. I've never had a stomach & never weighed this much in my whole life & diet & exercise are barely keeping where I'm at.
- A study of drug interactions between Advil, Simbrinza, Omeprazole, Albuterol Sulfate, Prilosec, Norco, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone for a patient with Joint Pain, Glaucoma, Acid Reflux, Asthma Late Onset, Crackles Lung, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Glaucoma Steroid-induced, Asthmatic Crisis, Steroid Withdrawal Syndrome
Comments: Steroid dependent asthmatic,sight deterioration after glaucoma surgery in both eyss.Joints deterioration i believe from steroids,Ehasted after walking 10 steps.Heart rate climbs to 160-170 after getting up and walking 10 steps.Sitting rate 110 bpm.Weight 220 height 5'10".weight was 180 before using ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Proair Hfa, Lunesta, Zofran, Morphine Sulfate, Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Nervousness, Difficulty Breathing, Sleeplessness, Nausea And Vomiting, Crps. The patient has Foggy Head, Frequent Or Urgent Urination, Unable To Sleep For Days At At Time, Not Wanting To Eat, Persistant Vomiting, Hemmeroids, Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements, Nausea And Vomiting, Numbness, Burning Eyes, Pain
Comments: Since being diagnosed with CRPS/RSD I have pain 100% of the time. It is not always a 10/10 but is always there in one form or another. It started in my right hand/arm after a accident while carrying a busing pan full of dirty dishes to be cleaned. While walking through a steel swinging door into the ...
More related studies for: Albuterol sulfate, Electrolyte imbalance
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.