Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Feeling jittery?
Summary: Feeling jittery is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Albuterol sulfate autohaler, and have Breathing difficulty.
We study 8,715 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 31 have Feeling jittery. Find out below who they are, when they have Feeling jittery and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Feeling jittery >>>
Albuterol sulfate has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 9,172 Albuterol sulfate users)
Feeling jittery has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, pain. (latest reports from 8,112 Feeling jittery patients)
On Apr, 2, 2015: 8,710 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 31 people (0.36%) have Feeling Jittery.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Feeling jittery * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Feeling jittery||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Feeling jittery when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Feeling jittery||82.76%||17.24% |
Age of people who have Feeling jittery when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Feeling jittery||0.00%||0.00%||5.00%||0.00%||15.00%||30.00%||20.00%||30.00% |
Severity of Feeling jittery when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Feeling jittery||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Feeling jittery ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dyspnoea (4 people, 12.90%)
- Asthma (4 people, 12.90%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (2 people, 6.45%)
- Abdominal pain upper (2 people, 6.45%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 6.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (14 people, 45.16%)
- Sertraline (3 people, 9.68%)
- Premarin (3 people, 9.68%)
- Toprol-xl (3 people, 9.68%)
- Seroquel xr (3 people, 9.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of albuterol sulfate and feeling jittery on
Do you have Feeling Jittery while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Feeling Jittery
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Feeling Jittery
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Albuterol Sulfate for a 37-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Weakness
- A study of drug interactions between Miralax, Omeprazole, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Hydrochlorothiazide, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D, Hydroxyzine, Sertraline, Lamotrigine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Montelukast Sodium for a 39-year old woman with Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, High Blood Pressure, Allergy, Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Asthma. The patient has Bronchitis Acute, Irregular Heartbeat
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a 22-year old woman with Progesterone Increased, Asthma. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Pulmicort Flexhaler, Proair Hfa, Mirena for a 35-year old woman with Asthma, Birth Control. The patient has Nipple Pain, Insomnia, Thirst, Heart Pounding Or Racing, Confusion, Muscle Aches, Headache, Dizziness, Nosebleed, Hypoglycaemia
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol Sulfate, Orapred for a 1-year old boy with Bronchitis. The patient has Irritability
Recent Albuterol sulfate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.