Home > Albuterol sulfate > Rapid heart beat > Albuterol sulfate and Rapid heart beat
Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Rapid heart beat (Heart Rate Increased)?
Summary: Rapid heart beat is found among people who take Albuterol sulfate, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Albuterol sulfate autohaler, and have Asthma.
We study 8,695 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 134 have Rapid heart beat. Find out below who they are, when they have Rapid heart beat and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Rapid heart beat >>>
Albuterol sulfate (latest outcomes from 9,153 users) has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma.
Rapid heart beat
Rapid heart beat (latest reports from 39,135 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, asthma.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 8,695 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 134 people (1.54%) have Rapid Heart Beat.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Rapid heart beat * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rapid heart beat||83.33%||8.33%||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Rapid heart beat||65.07%||34.93% |
Age of people who have Rapid heart beat when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Rapid heart beat||0.83%||2.50%||5.00%||7.50%||20.00%||10.00%||17.50%||36.67% |
Severity of Rapid heart beat when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rapid heart beat||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Rapid heart beat ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (38 people, 28.36%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (16 people, 11.94%)
- Pneumonia (10 people, 7.46%)
- Migraine (8 people, 5.97%)
- Pain (7 people, 5.22%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (57 people, 42.54%)
- Prednisone (26 people, 19.40%)
- Proventil (19 people, 14.18%)
- Spiriva (16 people, 11.94%)
- Singulair (16 people, 11.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rapid Heart Beat while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Rapid Heart Beat
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Rapid Heart Beat
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Could use of crystal methamphetamine cause ezeama, and if so, whould it all go away if meth use ended.se
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Ezema On Bottom Of My Feet, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Triamcinolone Acetonide)
Blisters on bottom of my feet and top of my toes. And it itches so much that I could scratch my feet and it would feel so good until I bleed. About a week or so later,my feet will get so dry and cracked, some times I can hardly walk or even put my shoes on, because the pain.
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Is xanax useful to trear increased heart rate
(Asked by a 46 year old man who has Anxiety, Heart Rate Increased, and takes Skelaxin, Aspirin)
pulse rate sky high and very nervous. took half a skelaxin barrel shaped pill beige in color.
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
(Asked by a 54 year old woman who has Spondylosis, Autoimmune Disorder, Asthma Late Onset, Migraine, Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Facet Joint Syndrome, Sacroiliitis, Diverticulosis, PTSD, IBS, Traumatic Brain Injury, Pelvic Congestion, Fibromyalgia, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, and takes Albuterol Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Maxalt, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Oxycontin, Alvesco, Levothyroxine Thyroid)
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Will tramadol cause rapid heart beat?
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Rapid Heart Beat, and takes Tramadol)
I have been taking Tramadol for 1 1/2 years and within the past 6 weeks have developed an unexplained rapid heart beat. The heart monitor I wore for 24 hours indicated a premature heart but after a month the EKG was normal. I was taken off of Toprol and instructed to take magnesium (400) milligrams ...
More questions for: Albuterol sulfate, Rapid heart beat
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Steroid Dependent Asthmatic, and takes Proair Hfa, Albuterol Sulfate, Norco, Omeprazole, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Zolpidem Tartrate, Prednisone)
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Albuterol sulfate, Rapid heart beat
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin Pediatric for a patient with Infection - Ear. The patient has Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Heart Rate Increased, Breathing - Rapid And Deep, Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness), Lethargy (tiredness), Ear Infection (ear infection), Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat), Fever, Inability To Crawl, High Blood Glucose Level (high blood sugar)
Comments: My son is 17 months old and been diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes but I just received a call from his physician that he is positive for Enterovirus. What is the connection between Enterovirus and high blood sugar levels?
- A study of side effects of Microgestin Fe 1.5/30 for a patient with Birth Control. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat, Swallowing Difficulty, Rapid Deep Breathing (hyperventilation)
Comments: i have never had this problem before. i smoked marijuana on 2 separate occasions where i got very pale, blue lips, cold sweats, belching, bloated stomach, dizziness, vision gone, and could barely hear. it starts with difficulty swallowing and heavy breathing that leads into the panic. the second tim ...
- A study of side effects of Amoxicillin for a patient with Pyorrhea - Gum Disease. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit), Heart Rate Increased, Panic Attack
Comments: Never had an sort of panic attacks before. Within two days of taking Amoxicillin these symptoms occurred. My concern is something is being over looked. I have stopped taking the drug but the symptoms continue.
- A study of side effects of Trimethoprim for a patient with Urinary Tract Disorder. The patient has Rapid Heart Beat
Comments: I was prescribed a 3 day course of trimethoprim for uti, 2 x 200 mg per day.
I felt a bit dizzy and generally not well whilst taking them but on 4th day I was at an exercise class ( which I teach) when i became dizzy, breathless and rapid heart beat. I went to Gp who sent me to hospital as neart ra ...
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Furosemide, Losartan Potassium, Proair Hfa, Tudorza Pressair for a patient with GE Reflux, Ph Body Fluid, High Blood Pressure, Breathing Difficulty. The patient has Weight Gain
Comments: Uncontrollable weight gain since hirnia/appendix surgery Nov 7 2013 & use of breathing drugs. Most of the weight gain is sound middle stomach & hips. I've never had a stomach & never weighed this much in my whole life & diet & exercise are barely keeping where I'm at.
More related studies for: Albuterol sulfate, Rapid heart beat
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.