Home > Albuterol sulfate > Type 2 diabetes mellitus > Albuterol sulfate and Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Type 2 diabetes mellitus (Type 2 diabetes)?
We study 8,695 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 49 have Type 2 diabetes mellitus. Find out below who they are, when they have Type 2 diabetes mellitus and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Type 2 diabetes mellitus >>>
Albuterol sulfate (latest outcomes from 9,150 users) has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma.
Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Type 2 diabetes mellitus (latest reports from 220,851 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, sleep disorder.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 8,695 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 49 people (0.56%) have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Type 2 diabetes mellitus * :
Gender of people who have Type 2 diabetes mellitus when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Type 2 diabetes mellitus||62.00%||38.00% |
Age of people who have Type 2 diabetes mellitus when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Type 2 diabetes mellitus||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||2.17%||15.22%||23.91%||15.22%||43.48% |
Severity of Type 2 diabetes mellitus when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
How people recovered from Type 2 diabetes mellitus ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (9 people, 18.37%)
- Pain (8 people, 16.33%)
- Bipolar disorder (7 people, 14.29%)
- Prostate cancer metastatic (7 people, 14.29%)
- Dyspnoea (7 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (18 people, 36.73%)
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (17 people, 34.69%)
- Seroquel (16 people, 32.65%)
- Spiriva (16 people, 32.65%)
- Lipitor (14 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is rasberry ketone safe
i had tia 2years ago is it safe to take rasbery ketone im on a diet
- Does xarelto contribute to extreme thinning of hair
extreme hair thinning
inability to relieve dry eye symptoms (burning, feeling of foreign object in eyes
can anything be done to correct these eymptoms
- Do dpp4 inhibitors increase cancer risk?
Metabolic syndrome, ed, triglycerides untreated over 200, bp untreated 160/96, A1c untreated 9.
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Can u take byetta while taking lamotrigine
need to know before I start byetta if u can take byetta with lamotrigine?
- Can u use albuterol intravenously like i do adderall
i ran out of adderall,i want to use albuterol instead in my cocktail of oxycodone ir and xanax,will it feel anything close to adderal or rittlin??
- Drug interactions of metformin, imidapril and simvastatin in old woman?
what are the possible interactions of my medications? how can i manage it?
- How long were you on humulin n,when you noticed the weight gain?also did you have mood changes?
I've been on Humulin N pen since July 2013,also Humulin N vial. The morning dose is 100 units and 45 units in the evening. I used to take Victoza,but it started to irritate my pancreas. I've noticed considerable weight gain. I'm 6'4 and 310 lbs.
- Drug interactions with gilizide, metformin, lisinopril and welchol
I have been on Janumet , lisinopril and simvastatin. Dr. Replaced simvastatin with Welchol due to muscle pains. We also switched from Janumet back to just Metformin since glipizide was helping so much. Pharmacist said not to take Welchol at the same time as the others due to binding. I take the othe ...
- After one treatment a doctor prescribed of albuterol i now am afraid to sleep. i have never had this problem before. what might be wrong?
I have never had a problem sleeping before, in fact everyone was amazed how fast I could fall asleep. The doctor prescribed Albuterol to combat possible bronchitis which I never had. After one dose at bedtime I went into a panic attack and had to walk all night. I became afraid to sleep or close my ...
More questions for: Albuterol sulfate, Type 2 diabetes mellitus
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- I experienced fatigue, muscle aches and twitches with asacol
Was taking 2 tablets 3x per day for a month and a half and began having muscle twitches, muscle and joint aches and fatigue severe enough people noticed I couldn't find correct words to finish my sentences. I stopped taking it and it has taken almost three weeks to feel human and energetic again. Pe ...
- Metformin, vision blurred
My primary care physician prescribed Metformin for type 2 Diabetes. First pill caused "wobbly" then blurred vision within a half hour of taking. Asked doctor if I should stop taking the drug. She said no. Second pill doubled the blurring immediately. Long distance and middle vision (computer screen ...
More reviews for: Albuterol sulfate, Type 2 diabetes mellitus
On eHealthMe, Albuterol Sulfate (albuterol sulfate) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Albuterol Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Albuterol Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Albuterol sulfate, Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Recent Albuterol sulfate related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Proair Hfa, Humira for a 29-year old man who has Crohn's Disease
- Comparions of Xopenex Hfa, Proair Hfa for a 71-year old man who has COPD
- Comparions of Mometasone Furoate, Metoprolol Tartrate, Albuterol Sulfate for a 58-year old man who has Jeff Mick
- Comparions of Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Albuterol Sulfate, Spiriva, Alupent, Qvar 80 for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Ventolin Hfa, Mucinex for a 63-year old man who has Respiratory Tract Congestion
- Comparions of Ventolin Hfa for a 59-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Ventolin Hfa, Maxair, Xopenex Hfa for a 13-year old boy who has Exercise-induced Asthma
- Comparions of Benadryl Preservative Free, Albuterol Sulfate for a 5-year old boy who has Wheezing
- Comparions of Albuterol Sulfate, Neurontin for a 53-year old woman who has Neuropathy
- Comparions of Albuterol Sulfate, Advair Diskus 100/50 for a 41-year old man who has Asthma
More related comparison studies for: Albuterol sulfate, Type 2 diabetes mellitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.