Home > Albuterol sulfate > Weight gain > Albuterol sulfate and Weight gain
Review: could Albuterol sulfate cause Weight gain (Weight increased)?
We study 8,695 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol sulfate from FDA and social media. Among them, 128 have Weight gain. Find out below who they are, when they have Weight gain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Weight gain >>>
Albuterol sulfate (latest outcomes from 9,150 users) has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma.
Weight gain (latest reports from 528,152 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 8,691 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol sulfate. Among them, 128 people (1.47%) have Weight Gain.
Time on Albuterol sulfate when people have Weight gain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Weight gain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Weight gain when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Weight gain||58.59%||41.41% |
Age of people who have Weight gain when taking Albuterol sulfate * :
|Weight gain||0.00%||1.71%||4.27%||3.42%||20.51%||9.40%||32.48%||28.21% |
Severity of Weight gain when taking Albuterol sulfate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Weight gain||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Weight gain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (54 people, 42.19%)
- Pain (19 people, 14.84%)
- Hypertension (15 people, 11.72%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (13 people, 10.16%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (13 people, 10.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Albuterol sulfate autohaler (69 people, 53.91%)
- Furosemide (29 people, 22.66%)
- Spiriva (23 people, 17.97%)
- Fluticasone propionate (23 people, 17.97%)
- Lasix (20 people, 15.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Gain while taking Albuterol Sulfate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate and have Weight Gain
- support group for people who take Albuterol sulfate
- support group for people who have Weight Gain
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Uncontrollable weight gain since hirnia/appendix surgery Nov 7 2013 & use of breathing drugs. Most of the weight gain is sound middle stomach & hips. I've never had a stomach & never weighed this much in my whole life & diet & exercise are barely keeping where I'm at.
From this study (5 years ago):
There are more side effects but I can't think of them all. I wasn't having problems until I started taking methadone, but I still have problems when I don't take it. In general I feel awful all the time now.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Albuterol sulfate, Weight gain
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lyrica varied widely
I was prescribed Lyrica for treatment of chronic pain. It was ineffective, but it knocked out the symptoms of interstitial. However, it also caused rapid weight gain (I went from 110 to 130 lbs. in just a few weeks) and my ankles started to swell. The pain doctor advised me to discontinue the dru ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
- Crestor side effects
I'm a vegetarian all my life , very athletic, I work out a lot , I run. In the last year or two My cholesterol seems to go high, my primary Doctor knows that I go for the healthy stuff so he advice a couple of things. But unfortunately nothing woks so he put me on Crestor, it has been a really bad e ...
More reviews for: Albuterol sulfate, Weight gain
On eHealthMe, Albuterol Sulfate (albuterol sulfate) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Albuterol Sulfate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Albuterol Sulfate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (12 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (14 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Oil Of Oregano
- Exogenous Cushing Syndrome
- Post Menopause