Review: could Albuterol cause Arthritis - osteoarthritis (Osteoarthritis)?
Summary: Arthritis - osteoarthritis is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 54,129 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 745 have Arthritis - osteoarthritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Arthritis - osteoarthritis and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol and have Arthritis - osteoarthritis >>>
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 54,818 Albuterol users)
Arthritis - osteoarthritis
Arthritis - osteoarthritis (joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 33,286 Arthritis - osteoarthritis patients)
On Apr, 12, 2015: 54,126 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 745 people (1.38%) have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis.
Time on Albuterol when people have Arthritis - osteoarthritis * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Arthritis - osteoarthritis||14.29%||35.71%||0.00%||7.14%||28.57%||0.00%||14.29% |
Gender of people who have Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Albuterol * :
|Arthritis - osteoarthritis||65.09%||34.91% |
Age of people who have Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Albuterol * :
|Arthritis - osteoarthritis||0.00%||0.00%||0.17%||0.33%||8.10%||9.42%||28.76%||53.22% |
Severity of Arthritis - osteoarthritis when taking Albuterol ** :
How people recovered from Arthritis - osteoarthritis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (123 people, 16.51%)
- Osteoporosis (115 people, 15.44%)
- Pain (102 people, 13.69%)
- Multiple myeloma (80 people, 10.74%)
- Depression (72 people, 9.66%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (409 people, 54.90%)
- Aredia (265 people, 35.57%)
- Aspirin (233 people, 31.28%)
- Nexium (207 people, 27.79%)
- Ambien (188 people, 25.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Arthritis - Osteoarthritis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Montelukast Sodium, Prednisolone, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Losartan Potassium, Folic Acid, Fluticasone Propionate, Sertraline for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Asthma Aggravated, High Blood Pressure, Blood Iron Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Asthma Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Singulair, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Miralax, Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, Vitamin D, L-glutamine, Prednisone, Colazal, Humira for a 33-year old woman with Asthma, General Physical Condition, Inflammation, Abdominal Bloating, Liver Disorder, Constipation, Ulcerative Colitis.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of drug interactions between Simethicone, Albuterol, Symbicort, Ritalin, Megace, Pepcid, Claritin, Morphine, Ativan, Remeron, Tarceva for a 58-year old man with Bloating, Copd, Shortness Of Breath, Stimulants, Nasal Allergies, Allergies, Genital Pain, Anxiety, Depression, Lung Cancer. The patient has Fat Tissue Increased, Depression, Nightmares
Recent Albuterol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Symbicort, Albuterol for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Albuterol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain/ Asthma
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.