Home > Albuterol > Dry mouth > Albuterol and Dry mouth
Review: could Albuterol cause Dry mouth?
We study 54,105 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 668 have Dry mouth. Find out below who they are, when they have Dry mouth and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol and have Dry mouth >>>
Albuterol (latest outcomes from 54,790 users) has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma.
Dry mouth (latest reports from 200,680 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 54,100 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 668 people (1.23%) have Dry Mouth.
Time on Albuterol when people have Dry mouth * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Dry mouth||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Dry mouth when taking Albuterol * :
|Dry mouth||70.48%||29.52% |
Age of people who have Dry mouth when taking Albuterol * :
|Dry mouth||0.00%||0.70%||1.06%||1.23%||6.16%||11.27%||20.42%||59.15% |
Severity of Dry mouth when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Dry mouth||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Dry mouth ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Dry mouth||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (196 people, 29.34%)
- Asthma (113 people, 16.92%)
- Hypertension (61 people, 9.13%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (52 people, 7.78%)
- Depression (37 people, 5.54%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Spiriva (254 people, 38.02%)
- Aspirin (108 people, 16.17%)
- Lasix (85 people, 12.72%)
- Ambien (77 people, 11.53%)
- Nexium (77 people, 11.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Dry Mouth while taking Albuterol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Dry Mouth
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Dry Mouth
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
From this study (5 months ago):
All of the symptoms I listed started after I began taking Ambien. I quit taking it after about 2 months. The symptoms have not gone away after 60 days.
From this study (4 years ago):
glenn on Apr, 8, 2011:
Extreme nightmares while on Lopid lasting for hours.!!!
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I've stopped using salbutamol after 15yrs i now have symptoms of ulnar palsy
i've taken 4 puffs of ventalin for around 15 years along with clenil, at a recent asthma checkup i was told to stop using the ventalin... asthma is well under control, but i am now experiencing forearm/elbow pain especially in the morning my ring and little fingers feel numb and tingle for a while m ...
- Does enalapril cause dry mouth
I am generally healthy and active for an octogenarian, but the dry mouth and swollen ankles do bother me.
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
More questions for: Albuterol, Dry mouth
More reviews for: Albuterol, Dry mouth
On eHealthMe, Albuterol (albuterol) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Albuterol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Albuterol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (25 seconds ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (6 minutes ago)
- Daytrana for a 7-year old boy who has Hyperness Adhd (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (1 minute ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (48 minutes ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (2 hours ago)
- Transplant Liver
- Capsular Contracture Associated With Breast Implant
- Stress At Work