Review: could Albuterol cause Elevated liver enzymes?
Summary: Elevated liver enzymes is reported only by a few people who take Albuterol.
We study 54,126 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Elevated liver enzymes. Find out below who they are, when they have Elevated liver enzymes and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol and have Elevated liver enzymes >>>
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 54,814 Albuterol users)
Elevated liver enzymes
Elevated liver enzymes (high liver enzymes) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 303 Elevated liver enzymes patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 54,124 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 3 people (0.01%) have Elevated Liver Enzymes.
Time on Albuterol when people have Elevated liver enzymes * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||33.33%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Elevated liver enzymes when taking Albuterol * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Elevated liver enzymes when taking Albuterol * :
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Severity of Elevated liver enzymes when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Elevated liver enzymes ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Elevated liver enzymes||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (3 people, 100.00%)
- Allergies (1 people, 33.33%)
- Sciatica (1 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 33.33%)
- Headache (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Spiriva (2 people, 66.67%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 33.33%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 33.33%)
- Zyrtec (1 people, 33.33%)
- Meloxicam (1 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Elevated Liver Enzymes while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Elevated Liver Enzymes
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Elevated Liver Enzymes
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate for a 38-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Ceftriaxone for a 77-year old woman with Infection - Kidney. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes), Liver Cirrhosis (end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver disease), Emboli (a blood clot, air bubble, piece of fatty deposit, or other object that has been carried in the bloodstream), Gallstones (stone formation by bile component)
- A study of drug interactions between Bricanyl, Ventolin for a 51-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
Recent Albuterol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Symbicort, Albuterol for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Albuterol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain/ Asthma
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.