Home > Albuterol > Excessive hunger > Albuterol and Excessive hunger
Review: could Albuterol cause Excessive hunger (Appetite - increased)?
Summary: Excessive hunger is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Chantix, and have Asthma.
We study 54,105 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 148 have Excessive hunger. Find out below who they are, when they have Excessive hunger and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol and have Excessive hunger >>>
Albuterol (latest outcomes from 54,797 users) has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma.
Excessive hunger (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires) (latest reports from 59,613 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 54,100 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 148 people (0.27%) have Excessive Hunger.
Time on Albuterol when people have Excessive hunger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Excessive hunger||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Excessive hunger when taking Albuterol * :
|Excessive hunger||62.82%||37.18% |
Age of people who have Excessive hunger when taking Albuterol * :
|Excessive hunger||0.00%||5.88%||3.36%||0.84%||10.08%||20.17%||21.01%||38.66% |
Severity of Excessive hunger when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Excessive hunger||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Excessive hunger ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (36 people, 24.32%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (30 people, 20.27%)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (19 people, 12.84%)
- Depression (13 people, 8.78%)
- Pain (10 people, 6.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (43 people, 29.05%)
- Multi-vitamins (24 people, 16.22%)
- Aspirin (24 people, 16.22%)
- Potassium chloride (22 people, 14.86%)
- Celebrex (20 people, 13.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Excessive Hunger while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Excessive Hunger
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Excessive Hunger
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Are an increase in appetite & tiredness side effects of the birth control tri-sprintec?
(Asked by a 23 year old woman who has Weight Gain, Increased Appetite, and takes Tri-sprintec)
In the past I have taken the birth control Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo and have never had any problems. I just switched to the generic brand, Tri-sprintec. I have now officially been taking Tri-Sprintec for 2 months. I recently started to notice that my appetite has increased and I've been eating A LOT more ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Hunger, Drowsiness, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- I've stopped using salbutamol after 15yrs i now have symptoms of ulnar palsy
(Asked by a 41 year old man who has Forearm Elbow Pain, Numb Fingers In Morning, and takes Albuterol)
i've taken 4 puffs of ventalin for around 15 years along with clenil, at a recent asthma checkup i was told to stop using the ventalin... asthma is well under control, but i am now experiencing forearm/elbow pain especially in the morning my ring and little fingers feel numb and tingle for a while m ...
- Does donepezil cause increased appetite?
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Excessive Hunger, and takes Donepezil)
I WOULD SIMPLY LIKE TO KNOW IF DONEPEZIL CAUSES AN INCREASE IN APPETITE!!
WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ANSWER SOON AND APPRECIATE YOUR TIME. THANK YOU VERY MUCH
FOR YOUR HELP!!!!
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Symbicort, Ventolin)
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
More questions for: Albuterol, Excessive hunger
More reviews for: Albuterol, Excessive hunger
- A study of side effects of Albuterol for a patient with Vocal Cord Disorder. The patient has Vcd
Comments: Car accident almost 2+ years ago. Whiplash and now have VCD causing breathing problems.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Albuterol, Ambien, Zoloft, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Otitis Externa, Asthma, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Graves Disease. The patient has Pain - Shoulder, Neck Pain, Face Pain Around Ear, Neutropenia, Pressure-related Ear Pain, Ear Pain Both Sides, General Ill Feeling, Chills, Otitis Externa
Comments: A few years back I had medication induced neutropnia due to bactrim. I started getting symptoms in ear.. I had external otitis. I'm having the same symptoms
- A study of drug interactions between Beconase, Ventolin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a patient with Pulmonary Sarcoidosis, Allergic Respiratory Disease, Nerve Pain. The patient has Osteomyelitis Acute
Comments: Osteomyelitis of the jaw bone following extraction of a tooth
- A study of drug interactions between Armour Thyroid, Oxycontin, Adderall, Diazepam, Ambien, Latuda for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Pain - Back, Add, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Sleepy, Chronic Depression. The patient has Hunger
Comments: Have had extreme increase in appetite since beginning drug...6 weeks ago
More related studies for: Albuterol, Excessive hunger
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.