Albuterol and Excessive hunger - from FDA reports
Excessive hunger is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Advair Diskus 100/50, and have Quit smoking. This review analyzes which people have Excessive hunger with Albuterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82,512 people who have side effects when taking Albuterol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
82,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol.
Among them, 217 people (0.26%) have Excessive hunger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Excessive hunger when taking Albuterol *:
- female: 66.36 %
- male: 33.64 %
Age of people who have Excessive hunger when taking Albuterol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 4.94 %
- 10-19: 4.32 %
- 20-29: 2.47 %
- 30-39: 8.64 %
- 40-49: 19.75 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 37.65 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Quit Smoking (31 people, 14.29%)
- Pain (18 people, 8.29%)
- Depression (14 people, 6.45%)
- High Blood Pressure (12 people, 5.53%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (12 people, 5.53%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (58 people, 26.73%)
- Chantix (47 people, 21.66%)
- Celebrex (25 people, 11.52%)
- Singulair (24 people, 11.06%)
- Lyrica (24 people, 11.06%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Increased (90 people, 41.47%)
- Nausea (67 people, 30.88%)
- Breathing Difficulty (60 people, 27.65%)
- Fatigue (45 people, 20.74%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (44 people, 20.28%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Excessive hunger when taking Albuterol?
- Check symptoms - is excessive hunger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsExcessive hunger and drugs with ingredients of albuterol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeExcessive hunger and Albuterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
Excessive hunger has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, depression, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 16,931 Excessive hunger patients).
Browse all side effects of Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Excessive hungerExcessive hunger
Could your condition cause Excessive hungerExcessive hunger
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was given drugs for an exacerbation..of reactive.airway...WHICH...I have not had since 2008...all my drugs were old..I went to my primary care ..She prescribed all my respiratory care..I had..in 2008..except one...Albuterol..I was on xopenex.before and it worked perfectly..She indicated with ...
My 6-year old daughter took Montelukast for 2.5 months, after that she was found with high sugar in urine (Plus 3). We are still waiting for the test results of FBS & HBA1C. She has clear symptoms of diabetes. Frequent urination, always hungry and thirsty, and she has rashes on her vagina ...
User reviews to the study
Hi I started taking folic acid about two weeks ago but I stopped cause am not one who is consistent in taking medicine. Am someone who can go hours without eating. I am slim nd I also want to put on a lil weight. Ok. So I decided to start taking the folic acid again since I have been told its ...
I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...