Home > Albuterol > Gingival swelling > Albuterol and Gingival swelling
Review: could Albuterol cause Gingival swelling (Gums - swollen)?
We study 54,105 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 106 have Gingival swelling. Find out below who they are, when they have Gingival swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol and have Gingival swelling >>>
Albuterol (latest outcomes from 54,790 users) has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma.
Gingival swelling (gums swelling) (latest reports from 27,516 patients) has been reported by people with metastases to bone, osteoporosis, breast cancer, high blood pressure, multiple myeloma.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 54,105 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 106 people (0.20%) have Gingival Swelling.
Time on Albuterol when people have Gingival swelling * :
Gender of people who have Gingival swelling when taking Albuterol * :
|Gingival swelling||73.87%||26.13% |
Age of people who have Gingival swelling when taking Albuterol * :
|Gingival swelling||0.00%||1.09%||0.00%||0.00%||1.09%||1.09%||26.09%||70.65% |
Severity of Gingival swelling when taking Albuterol ** :
How people recovered from Gingival swelling ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (23 people, 21.70%)
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (21 people, 19.81%)
- Osteoporosis (21 people, 19.81%)
- Pain (17 people, 16.04%)
- Oral infection (15 people, 14.15%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (95 people, 89.62%)
- Aredia (72 people, 67.92%)
- Decadron (56 people, 52.83%)
- Clindamycin (49 people, 46.23%)
- Zofran (49 people, 46.23%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gingival Swelling while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Gingival Swelling
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Gingival Swelling
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I've stopped using salbutamol after 15yrs i now have symptoms of ulnar palsy
i've taken 4 puffs of ventalin for around 15 years along with clenil, at a recent asthma checkup i was told to stop using the ventalin... asthma is well under control, but i am now experiencing forearm/elbow pain especially in the morning my ring and little fingers feel numb and tingle for a while m ...
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
- Am i pregnant or had a miscarriage or other condition?
my mentral cycle is very unpredictable and hence i have very iregular periods but one thing for sur i have never missed my periods or ever been late infact it often comes early
- Does long use of mesalmine cause diarrhea and is there alternative med?
I have Crohn's, they removed 2 strictures last year in lower intestine, now have building up of lower ileum and rectum so on Hydrocortisone Enema every other day.
Frequent diarrhea of 7 - 10 times daily but have been off Mesalamine for 2 weeks and now diarrhea is greatly reduced. Have not told doct ...
- Can i safely take diclofenac sodium 75mg dr
The Diclofenac seems to help the arthritis tremendously but causes me to use my nebulizer more. Toradol helps but seems to not be good for my kidneys.
- Can asthma cause bradycardia?
Pain in my chest down the middle of chest where ribcage meets
- Should i take activella 1/.5 for menapause symptoms? i have tachycardia and a strong family history of heart disease and problems.
I am trying to decide if I should take Activella 1/.5 for treatment of Menapause symptoms that are driving me nuts. I have been struggling with hot flashes and night sweats along with dryness, and difficulty sleeping. My doctor told me that since I am 48 and already about a year into this that tre ...
- Has taking albuterol all these years caused my mvp mitral valve prolapse?
Have been taking albuterol (nebulizer) and inhaler since age 2. No heart problems on either side of family. Don't know if MVP is related to any meds taking. Did recently find out that long term use of buspar is most likely cause of my arm, leg and hand twitches. Which were only present at night, (du ...
- Why am i so sleepy and have no energy
I am so drowsy all the time, can't get enough sleep. I have no energy. I am not enjoying normal things. Under a lot of stress. Back pain. Need help.
- I am taking 20 mg simvastatin and have noticed my hair is falling out, is there anything that can done or taken to stop the hair loss?
More questions for: Albuterol, Gingival swelling
More reviews for: Albuterol, Gingival swelling
On eHealthMe, Albuterol (albuterol) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Albuterol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Albuterol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Albuterol, Gingival swelling
Recent Albuterol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Symbicort, Albuterol for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Albuterol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain/ Asthma
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Proventil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 80-year old man who has Diagnosed With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease And Hypertension
- Comparions of Prednisone, Tacrolimus, ALBUTEROL for a 59-year old man who has Cold Symptoms
- Comparions of Albuterol for a 16-year old girl who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Albuterol, Synthroid for a 39-year old woman who has COPD
- Comparions of Albuterol, Symbicort for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Ventolin, Ascorbic Acid; Polyethylene Glycol 3350; Potassium Chloride; Sodium Ascorbate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Sulfate for a 44-year old man who has Loratadine
More related comparison studies for: Albuterol, Gingival swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (23 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (32 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Tansy Herb
- Zinc Oxide Overdose
- Erythema Nodosum