Review: could Albuterol cause High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: High blood cholesterol and triglycerides is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression.
We study 54,126 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 710 have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol and have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides >>>
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 54,817 Albuterol users)
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia. (latest reports from 171,933 High blood cholesterol and triglycerides patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: 54,124 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 710 people (1.31%) have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides.
Time on Albuterol when people have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||22.22%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11% |
Gender of people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides when taking Albuterol * :
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||72.97%||27.03% |
Age of people who have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides when taking Albuterol * :
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||0.14%||0.42%||3.46%||5.12%||19.53%||19.81%||21.61%||29.92% |
Severity of High blood cholesterol and triglycerides when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from High blood cholesterol and triglycerides ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|High blood cholesterol and triglycerides||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (136 people, 19.15%)
- Asthma (133 people, 18.73%)
- Pain (77 people, 10.85%)
- Anxiety (76 people, 10.70%)
- Hypertension (72 people, 10.14%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (181 people, 25.49%)
- Aspirin (180 people, 25.35%)
- Lipitor (177 people, 24.93%)
- Lasix (155 people, 21.83%)
- Prednisone (132 people, 18.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of albuterol and high blood cholesterol and triglycerides on
Do you have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Ranitidine for a 65-year old man with Stomach Discomfort. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate for a 38-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Bricanyl, Ventolin for a 51-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Junel 1.5/30, Ferrous Fumarate, Abilify for a 20-year old woman with Birth Control, Iron Deficiency, Depression. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol, Iron Deficiency, Weight Gain
Recent Albuterol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Symbicort, Albuterol for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Albuterol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain/ Asthma
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.