Home > Albuterol > Infertility > Albuterol and Infertility
Review: could Albuterol cause Infertility?
We study 54,105 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Infertility. Find out below who they are, when they have Infertility and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol and have Infertility >>>
Albuterol (latest outcomes from 54,790 users) has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma.
Infertility (latest reports from 3,982 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, rheumatoid arthritis, acne, wegener's granulomatosis, epilepsy.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 54,105 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 35 people (0.06%) have Infertility.
Time on Albuterol when people have Infertility * :
Gender of people who have Infertility when taking Albuterol * :
Age of people who have Infertility when taking Albuterol * :
Severity of Infertility when taking Albuterol ** :
How people recovered from Infertility ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (11 people, 31.43%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 25.71%)
- Contraception (6 people, 17.14%)
- Acne (4 people, 11.43%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 2.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (9 people, 25.71%)
- Paxil cr (9 people, 25.71%)
- Accutane (9 people, 25.71%)
- Nasonex (7 people, 20.00%)
- Tylenol (7 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Infertility while taking Albuterol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Infertility
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Infertility
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Albuterol, Infertility
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Olfactory issues due to metformin use
I've found that the metformin does not smell especially bad, but when I first started taking it, I could smell something horrible - to the point where I pulled apart my cupboards and fridge, fully expecting to find some maggot-riddled rotting meat. Eventually I realized I was smelling normal smel ...
More reviews for: Albuterol, Infertility
On eHealthMe, Albuterol (albuterol) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Albuterol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Albuterol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Albuterol, Infertility
Recent Albuterol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Albuterol, Infertility
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (51 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Congenital Myopathy
- Poisoning Fish And Shellfish
- Florence Fennel
- Juglans Nigra