Review: could Albuterol cause Infertility?
Summary: Infertility is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Ibuprofen, and have Asthma.
We study 54,111 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 35 have Infertility. Find out below who they are, when they have Infertility and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol and have Infertility >>>
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 54,800 users)
Infertility has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, wegener's granulomatosis, epilepsy.(latest reports from Infertility 1,562 patients)
On Nov, 29, 2014: 54,105 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 35 people (0.06%) have Infertility.
Time on Albuterol when people have Infertility * :
Gender of people who have Infertility when taking Albuterol * :
Age of people who have Infertility when taking Albuterol * :
Severity of Infertility when taking Albuterol ** :
How people recovered from Infertility ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (11 people, 31.43%)
- Anxiety (9 people, 25.71%)
- Contraception (6 people, 17.14%)
- Acne (4 people, 11.43%)
- Hypersensitivity (1 people, 2.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (9 people, 25.71%)
- Paxil cr (9 people, 25.71%)
- Accutane (9 people, 25.71%)
- Nasonex (7 people, 20.00%)
- Tylenol (7 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Infertility while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Infertility
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Infertility
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Shortness Of Breath, and takes Albuterol, Fioricet)
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my eyes front for head and temples (I have also had a warming sensation in the back of head and thought body here and there that no one can explain to me ) but I have been subscribed fioricet but I'm a chronic asthmatic so I take albuterol inhaler and some times solution for my neb I read that these 2 can have interation and I been feeling shortness of breath which I know can be a side effect from fioricet but I do take my inhaler daily and I want to check if anyone has been in same situation and if there were any interactions
- I've stopped using salbutamol after 15yrs i now have symptoms of ulnar palsy
(Asked by a 41 year old man who has Forearm Elbow Pain, Numb Fingers In Morning, and takes Albuterol)
i've taken 4 puffs of ventalin for around 15 years along with clenil, at a recent asthma checkup i was told to stop using the ventalin... asthma is well under control, but i am now experiencing forearm/elbow pain especially in the morning my ring and little fingers feel numb and tingle for a while my wrists seem weak and i often get pain when gripping. I'm now taking 6 ibuprofen daily and the symptoms have reduced a little. Are the symptoms a possible result of stopping the use of the ventalin -salbutamol?
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low (1 answer)
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Symbicort, Ventolin)
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what is the problem with me
- Am i pregnant or had a miscarriage or other condition?
(Asked by a 37 year old woman who has Slight On And Metalic Taste In The Mouth, Some Times Slight Or Server Lower Back Pain And Pulling Below Belly Button And On And Off Crave For Certain Foods And Sence Of Smell, and takes Ventolin)
my mentral cycle is very unpredictable and hence i have very iregular periods but one thing for sur i have never missed my periods or ever been late infact it often comes early
- Does long use of mesalmine cause diarrhea and is there alternative med?
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Crohn's Disease, Osteoporosis, Emphysema, and takes Mesalamine, Cimzia, Calcium, Alendronate Sodium, Albuterol, Hydrocortisone)
I have Crohn's, they removed 2 strictures last year in lower intestine, now have building up of lower ileum and rectum so on Hydrocortisone Enema every other day.
Frequent diarrhea of 7 - 10 times daily but have been off Mesalamine for 2 weeks and now diarrhea is greatly reduced. Have not told doctor yet but will next week when I see her. I want to be prepared when I go to her, and hope to find where Mesalimine can cause Diarrhea and an find alternative. Sulfa makes me nauseated.
More questions for: Albuterol, Infertility
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Olfactory issues due to metformin use
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Infertility, and takes Metformin)
I've found that the metformin does not smell especially bad, but when I first started taking it, I could smell something horrible - to the point where I pulled apart my cupboards and fridge, fully expecting to find some maggot-riddled rotting meat. Eventually I realized I was smelling normal smells as hideous. I was on metformin 1/2 pill twice daily for a month, then a full pill twice daily. After about a month of that, I went off metformin for a week, being out of town without my prescription. When I resumed, that night I thought my husband had hideous breath. After we both brushed our teeth, nothing has changed. I recognized the rotting meat smell from my previous experience, and this is when I decided to cross reference metformin and olfactory issues.
More reviews for: Albuterol, Infertility
Comments from related drug studies (Check your drugs):
- 1 year i keeped sexuals affairs with my wife and i didnt have problems but after i took ventolin i can t performe a full acte... is it normal? what can i do? how much time does the ventolin stay on the system? thanks
- periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
- Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
More related studies for: Albuterol, Infertility
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.