Review: could Albuterol cause Migraines (Migraine)?
Summary: Migraines is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Singulair, and have Asthma.
We study 54,129 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 433 have Migraines. Find out below who they are, when they have Migraines and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol and have Migraines >>>
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 54,818 Albuterol users)
Migraines (headache) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, birth control, depression, osteoporosis, pain. (latest reports from 47,270 Migraines patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 54,126 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 433 people (0.80%) have Migraines.
Time on Albuterol when people have Migraines * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Migraines when taking Albuterol * :
Age of people who have Migraines when taking Albuterol * :
Severity of Migraines when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Migraines ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (100 people, 23.09%)
- Pain (75 people, 17.32%)
- Depression (44 people, 10.16%)
- Contraception (41 people, 9.47%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (37 people, 8.55%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Singulair (83 people, 19.17%)
- Nexium (80 people, 18.48%)
- Vicodin (73 people, 16.86%)
- Ativan (70 people, 16.17%)
- Valium (69 people, 15.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Migraines while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Migraines
- support group for people who take Albuterol
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Montelukast Sodium, Prednisolone, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Losartan Potassium, Folic Acid, Fluticasone Propionate, Sertraline for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Asthma Aggravated, High Blood Pressure, Blood Iron Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Asthma Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Oil, Magnesium, Evening Primrose Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sumatriptan, Zorvolex, Folic Acid, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Psyllium, Hydroxocobalamin for a 61-year old man with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Immune System Disorder, Complicated Migraine, Pain, Don't Know, Hay Fever, Constipation. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Aches - Leg, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Hay Fever, Constipation, Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Adderall 30 for a 27-year old woman with Panic Disorder, Narcolepsy. The patient has Muscle Twitching, Migraine, Pain - Neck, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Baclofen, Neurontin, Ibuprofen, Lipitor, Topamax, Niacin, Paxil CR, Alendronate Sodium, Clopidogrel for a 56-year old woman with Backaches And Stress, Seizures, Complicated Migraine, Total Cholesterol, Depression, Osteoporosis, Pad. The patient has Migraine, Brittle Bone Disease, Slurred Speech, Numbness
Recent Albuterol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Symbicort, Albuterol for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Albuterol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain/ Asthma
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.