Review: could Albuterol cause Night sweats?
(By eHealthMe on Feb, 12, 2014)
Severity ratings: 3.0/4
On a scale of 1 to 4: 1=least, 2=moderate, 3=severe, 4=most severe
We study 54,049 people who take Albuterol. Among them, 188 have Night sweats. See who they are, when they have Night sweats and more. This review is based on reports from FDA and social media, and is updated regularly.
For patients like me, how are my drugs? On eHealthMe, you can research 300 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. We use data reported since 1977 till to date. All studies are personalized to gender and age. Start now >>>
Albuterol (latest outcomes from 54,734 users) has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Commonly reported side effects of Albuterol include breathing difficulty, dyspnoea exacerbated, nausea, chest pain, pain.
Night sweats (sweating in night) (latest reports from 73,062 patients) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, acupuncture and pain, osteoporosis.
On Feb, 12, 2014: 51,876 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 188 people (0.36%) have Night Sweats.
Time on Albuterol when people have Night sweats * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Night sweats||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Night sweats when taking Albuterol * :
|Night sweats||72.59%||27.41% |
Age of people who have Night sweats when taking Albuterol * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||1.11%||1.67%||11.11%||32.78%||16.11%||14.44%||22.78% |
Severity of Night sweats when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Night sweats ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (53 people, 28.19%)
- Depression (14 people, 7.45%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (14 people, 7.45%)
- Hypersensitivity (11 people, 5.85%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (11 people, 5.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (59 people, 31.38%)
- Ambien (57 people, 30.32%)
- Nexium (55 people, 29.26%)
- Xanax (53 people, 28.19%)
- Vicodin (49 people, 26.06%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related topic: Albuterol, Night sweats
You can also:
On eHealthMe, Albuterol (albuterol) is often used for asthma. Find out below the conditions Albuterol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Albuterol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Browse Albuterol side effects from A to Z:
Browse Albuterol drug interactions with drugs from A to Z:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 years ago):
sometimes i wonder if all these just counter act eachother.. if my other health problems are induced due to all the meds.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Albuterol, Night sweats
More reviews for: Albuterol, Night sweats
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Lamictal, Prozac, Klonopin, Lorazepam, Zyrtec, Meclizine Hydrochloride, Prilosec, Advair Diskus 250/50, Flonase, Phenergan, Albuterol, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with ADD, Bipolar Disorder, Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks, Allergies, Meniere's Disease, Acid Reflux, Asthma, Vomiting, Insomnia. The patient has Headache, Migraine, Psychomotor Skills Impaired, Depression, Menstrual Disorder, Disorientation (Confusion), Vision Blurred, Anxiety (Stress and anxiety), Panic Attack (Panic disorder), Tremor - Arms Or Hands, Mania, Vertigo (Dizziness), Aggression Aggravated, Short-term Memory Loss (Memory loss), Speech Impairment, Abdominal Cramping, Numbness And Tingling, Mood Swings, Premenstrual Syndrome, Polycystic Ovaries (Polycystic ovary disease), Night Sweats, Metabolic Disorder, Sinus Infections, Thinking Slowed
More related studies for: Albuterol, Night sweats
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.