Home > Albuterol > Night sweats > Albuterol and Night sweats
Review: could Albuterol cause Night sweats?
Summary: Night sweats is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Oxycontin, and have Pain.
We study 54,105 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 200 have Night sweats. Find out below who they are, when they have Night sweats and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol and have Night sweats >>>
Albuterol (latest outcomes from 54,797 users) has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma.
Night sweats (sweating in night) (latest reports from 78,001 patients) has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 54,105 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 200 people (0.37%) have Night Sweats.
Time on Albuterol when people have Night sweats * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Night sweats||33.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33% |
Gender of people who have Night sweats when taking Albuterol * :
|Night sweats||72.51%||27.49% |
Age of people who have Night sweats when taking Albuterol * :
|Night sweats||0.00%||1.06%||1.60%||10.64%||31.38%||15.43%||17.02%||22.87% |
Severity of Night sweats when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Night sweats||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Night sweats ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (57 people, 28.50%)
- Depression (14 people, 7.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (14 people, 7.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (11 people, 5.50%)
- Hypersensitivity (11 people, 5.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (59 people, 29.50%)
- Ambien (57 people, 28.50%)
- Nexium (56 people, 28.00%)
- Xanax (55 people, 27.50%)
- Vicodin (50 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Night Sweats while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Night Sweats
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Night Sweats
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does soy isoflavones interact with other medications
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Night Sweats, and takes Soy Isoflavones)
I'm taking soy isoflavones to help with hot flashes. I take it with my antidepressant and anxiety medication. I have been having severe night sweats. Is this normal?
- Has anyone found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Hyperhidrosis, Back Pain - Low, Night Sweats)
Hi, I would just like to ask if anyone has found a connection between hyperhidrosis and spondylolisthesis. I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was roughly fifteen (2002). I was recently diagnosed with spondylolisthesis (2012) which the doctor attributed to my rowing through school and ...
- After being on zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years, i now notice multiple side effects and i want to get off
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Tinnitus, Sexual Dysfunction, Night Sweats, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Sleeplessness, and takes Sertraline)
I have been on Zoloft (sertraline) for 19 years for chronic depression. When I first started taking Zoloft, it made a huge positive impact on my life. It was a miracle drug for me. I believe it saved my life.
Ten or so years ago it suddenly stopped working. My doctor had me try several other S ...
- I've stopped using salbutamol after 15yrs i now have symptoms of ulnar palsy
(Asked by a 41 year old man who has Forearm Elbow Pain, Numb Fingers In Morning, and takes Albuterol)
i've taken 4 puffs of ventalin for around 15 years along with clenil, at a recent asthma checkup i was told to stop using the ventalin... asthma is well under control, but i am now experiencing forearm/elbow pain especially in the morning my ring and little fingers feel numb and tingle for a while m ...
- My ige in november was 1712, i have been diagnosed with late onset asthma, i get breathless at the slightest exertion e.g. waking to bathroom and back into bed; my iron levels are low
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Asthma Late Onset, and takes Montelukast Sodium, Symbicort, Ventolin)
I have late onset asthma, told two weeks ago that my iron levels are low, IgE of 1712 (Nov 2013), get breathless with little exertion (e.g. going to toilet and back into bed), I lose concentration easily. In August 2013 I lost my sense of smell, but I have been checked by ENT - no blockages. So what ...
More questions for: Albuterol, Night sweats
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Severe night sweats and hot flashes with cymbalta?
(Posted by a 25 year old woman who has Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, and takes Lamictal, Cymbalta)
I am 24 years old and I have been having severe night sweats for about the last 2 and a half years. I have been on Cymbalta for about 4 and a half years. These night sweats are so severe that I typically wake up 2-4 times a night drenched in sweat where I have to change the sheets, get a new blanket ...
More reviews for: Albuterol, Night sweats
- A study of side effects of Lexapro for a patient with Depression. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night)
Comments: I get severe night sweats since starting lexapro.
- A study of side effects of Albuterol for a patient with Vocal Cord Disorder. The patient has Vcd
Comments: Car accident almost 2+ years ago. Whiplash and now have VCD causing breathing problems.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin, Albuterol, Ambien, Zoloft, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a patient with Otitis Externa, Asthma, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Graves Disease. The patient has Pain - Shoulder, Neck Pain, Face Pain Around Ear, Neutropenia, Pressure-related Ear Pain, Ear Pain Both Sides, General Ill Feeling, Chills, Otitis Externa
Comments: A few years back I had medication induced neutropnia due to bactrim. I started getting symptoms in ear.. I had external otitis. I'm having the same symptoms
- A study of drug interactions between Propranolol Hydrochloride, Aricept for a patient with Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Alchezeimers. The patient has Night Sweats
Comments: Starts at around 2am
More related studies for: Albuterol, Night sweats
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.