Albuterol and Night sweats - from FDA reports
Night sweats is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Ambien, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Night sweats with Albuterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82,512 people who have side effects when taking Albuterol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
82,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol.
Among them, 278 people (0.34%) have Night sweats
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Night sweats when taking Albuterol *:
- female: 70.55 %
- male: 29.45 %
Age of people who have Night sweats when taking Albuterol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 1.3 %
- 10-19: 2.61 %
- 20-29: 10.87 %
- 30-39: 24.78 %
- 40-49: 16.52 %
- 50-59: 17.39 %
- 60+: 26.52 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (65 people, 23.38%)
- Depression (24 people, 8.63%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (20 people, 7.19%)
- High Blood Pressure (20 people, 7.19%)
- Hypersensitivity (15 people, 5.40%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ambien (57 people, 20.50%)
- Xanax (55 people, 19.78%)
- Nexium (55 people, 19.78%)
- Oxycontin (52 people, 18.71%)
- Vicodin (49 people, 17.63%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (119 people, 42.81%)
- Breathing Difficulty (108 people, 38.85%)
- Fatigue (107 people, 38.49%)
- Fever (100 people, 35.97%)
- Headache (93 people, 33.45%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Night sweats when taking Albuterol?
- Check symptoms - is night sweats caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsNight sweats and drugs with ingredients of albuterol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNight sweats and Albuterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
Night sweats (sweating in night) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 19,384 Night sweats patients).
Browse all side effects of Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Night sweatsNight sweats
Could your condition cause Night sweatsNight sweats
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I used lamotrigine for 5 years for epilepsy and experienced extensive night sweat which increasee with dosage. Quit approx 2 years ago and are still having regular episodes with night sweats, up to months before getting better for a short period of time. The smell is very distinctive and reminds ...
I have been taking Sonata for my insomnia since November of 2015. I am 64 years old. I noticed almost immediately that I was having night sweats similar to the ones I was having during the onset of menopause. Some nights I have to change my night gown 4 times in one night. Other nights it's ...
User reviews to the study
I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)
I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...