Review: could Albuterol cause Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome?
Summary: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, also take medication Zyprexa, and have Pain.
We study 54,126 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol and have Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome >>>
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 54,814 Albuterol users)
Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome
Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (abnormal increase in heart rate on becoming upright) has been reported by people with pain, multiple sclerosis, birth control, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 258 Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome patients)
On Mar, 11, 2015: 54,124 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 6 people (0.01%) have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome.
Time on Albuterol when people have Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome when taking Albuterol * :
|Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome when taking Albuterol * :
|Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome when taking Albuterol ** :
How people recovered from Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 50.00%)
- Agitation (3 people, 50.00%)
- Chest pain (3 people, 50.00%)
- Contraception (3 people, 50.00%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (3 people, 50.00%)
- Risperdal (3 people, 50.00%)
- Ultram (3 people, 50.00%)
- Haldol (3 people, 50.00%)
- Prozac (3 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of albuterol and postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome on
Do you have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate for a 38-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Bricanyl, Ventolin for a 51-year old man with Asthma. The patient has Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Dulera, Ventolin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Vyvanse for a 38-year old woman with Asthma, Hypothyroidism, Anxiety, Add. The patient has Urniating Frequently, Itchy Skin, Sore Throat, Back Pain - Low, Swollen Lymph Nodes
- A study of side effects of Ventolin for a 27-year old woman with Asthma. The patient has Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Recent Albuterol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Symbicort, Albuterol for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Albuterol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain/ Asthma
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.