Albuterol and Rebound effect - from FDA reports
Rebound effect is reported only by a few people who take Albuterol. We study 82,512 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA. Among them, 4 have Rebound effect. Find out below who they are, when they have Rebound effect and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 28, 2017
82,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol.
Among them, 4 people (0.0%) have Rebound effect
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rebound effect when taking Albuterol *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Rebound effect when taking Albuterol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 66.67 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prophylaxis Against Motion Sickness (1 person, 25.00%)
- Multiple Allergies (1 person, 25.00%)
- Migraine (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Ultiva (1 person, 25.00%)
- Transderm Scop (1 person, 25.00%)
- Avinza (1 person, 25.00%)
- Atenolol (1 person, 25.00%)
- Allegra (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (3 people, 75.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 50.00%)
- Heart Rate Increased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Diarrhea (2 people, 50.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Rebound effect when taking Albuterol?
- Check symptoms - is rebound effect caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsRebound effect and drugs with ingredients of albuterol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRebound effect and Albuterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
Rebound effect (take-back effect) has been reported by people with rosacea, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 1,622 Rebound effect patients).
Browse all side effects of Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Rebound effectRebound effect
Could your condition cause Rebound effectRebound effect
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was given drugs for an exacerbation..of reactive.airway...WHICH...I have not had since 2008...all my drugs were old..I went to my primary care ..She prescribed all my respiratory care..I had..in 2008..except one...Albuterol..I was on xopenex.before and it worked perfectly..She indicated with ...
User reviews to the study
I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...
Hello All- Found you all here by searching Albuterol & Urinary incontinence. A little about me is that I'm pretty healthy, well I was. Just turned 53 young. I've been trim all my life. Though now slowly bloating due to asthma meds and lack of exercise due to aforementioned breathing ...
Hello. Was informed by a lung specialist that I have bronchiectasis. Never heard of it before. After reading stuff online thought it might be good idea to connect with a support group. I am treating condition with albuterol nebulizer. Had severe body rashes from doing it 2 times a day. Had to ...