Home > Albuterol > Seizure > Albuterol and Seizure
Review: could Albuterol cause Seizure (Seizures)?
Summary: Seizure is reported only by a few people who take Albuterol.
We study 54,105 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Seizure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Albuterol and have Seizure >>>
Albuterol (latest outcomes from 54,797 users) has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma.
Seizure (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain) (latest reports from 944 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, epilepsy.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 54,105 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Seizure.
Time on Albuterol when people have Seizure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Seizure when taking Albuterol * :
Age of people who have Seizure when taking Albuterol * :
Severity of Seizure when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Seizure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chest discomfort (1 people, 100.00%)
- Seizure (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Depakote (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Seizure while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Seizure
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Seizure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, i feel like the medicine isn't helping me at all. i was wondering if medical marijuana has helped anyone with this, or has anything information that i can read?
(Asked by a 18 year old girl who has Seizures)
The medicine my doctor has been having me take makes me moody, not wanting sex, tired, not hungry, among other things; I don't like how much this medicine has changed me and needed some help with research.
- Does carbamazepine cause obesity?? please reply
(Asked by a 26 year old man who has Seizures, and takes Carbamazepine)
I am taking ZEN 100(Carbamazepine tablets) on advice of my doctor from JAN 2013, for my SEIZURES. Lately, my weight has increased by quite kilos, despite my diet remaining same.
I want to confirm does prolonged use of this drug cause obesity.
PLEASE REPLY IF EXPERIENCED THE SAME SIDE-EFFECTS OR ...
- Can combining dilantin and suboxone cause seizure
(Asked by a 37 year old man who has Seizure, and takes Suboxone)
Will suboxone cancel out the effectiveness of Dilantin for epilepsy
- If a person runs out out of his seizure med dilantin & is unable to get it refilled today, can he take another seizure med, neurotin?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Seizures, and takes Dilantin)
Can my boyfriend take my Neurotin, just for today to prevent seizures, until he gets his Dilantin refill tomorrow?? Or will it be better to just hold out til he gets his refill?
- I've stopped using salbutamol after 15yrs i now have symptoms of ulnar palsy
(Asked by a 41 year old man who has Forearm Elbow Pain, Numb Fingers In Morning, and takes Albuterol)
i've taken 4 puffs of ventalin for around 15 years along with clenil, at a recent asthma checkup i was told to stop using the ventalin... asthma is well under control, but i am now experiencing forearm/elbow pain especially in the morning my ring and little fingers feel numb and tingle for a while m ...
More questions for: Albuterol, Seizure
More reviews for: Albuterol, Seizure
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Ibuprofen, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride for a patient with Asthma, Migraines And Joint And Muscle Pain, Allergies. The patient has Aphasia
Comments: periodic/intermittent episodes of nominal aphasia. inability to recall names and words often used. sense of knowing the words but unable to retrieve them. episodes occur at random and vary in severity. no immediately obvious reasons nor any recent head traumas. rarely occurring moments where words d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Advair Diskus 500/50, Albuterol, Colace, Protonix, Zometa, Aromasin, Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with COPD, Constipation, Cancer - Breast, Cancer. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Comments: Stage IV breast cancer with mets to bones. C5 in neck collapse. No surgery. Bone mets are significant in skull and neck. Symptoms are neck and shoulder pain, taking methadone for this. Severe fatigue and lethargy especially after zometa infusion. Zometa infusion every 3 months.
- A study of side effects of Xiaflex for a patient with Dupuytren's Contracture. The patient has Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain)
Comments: I had the Xiaflex injections in my right hand to address Dupuytren Contractures. The process appeared to be successful at first with the symptoms decreasing.
I then started having seizures that caused me to be "out of it" for several minutes. During those seizures, I had no idea where I was or ...
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Flonase, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent for a patient with Exposure To Allergen, Postnasal Drip, Muscle Tightness, Sudden & Persistant Cough Spasms When Exposed To Mainly 2nd Hand Smoke. The patient has Upper-airway Cough Syndrome, Headache, Rhinitis, Copd, Asthma, Allergic Cough
Comments: Recently referred by GP to Pulmonologist for recurring sudden severe cough spasms which started about 2-3 months ago mainly due to 2nd hand smoke from a neighbor in an adjacent apartment. Pulmonology appt. scheduled in 2 weeks. Under allergist until Sept 2013 when I got laid off for similar symptoms ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Advair Diskus 250/50 for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Thinking Slowed, Narcolepsy, Speech Disorders, Chronic Pain, Sexual Apathy, Chronic Depression, Addh, Shoulder Blade Pain, Arthritis, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Pain Threshold Decreased, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Cervical Spinal Stenosis, Umbilical Hernia, Sleep Disorder, Involuntary Body Movements, Restless Leg Syndrome, Dizziness, Nausea And Vomiting, Fatigue - Chronic, Essential Tremor, Heat Intolerance
Comments: Been incapacitated since xmas 2010, unable to work, life has been destroyed. Crawled away from abusive relationship, lost everything. Social Security is fighting me, it's disgusting. Doctors are wretched and worthless.
More related studies for: Albuterol, Seizure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.