Albuterol and Urinary incontinence - from FDA reports
Urinary incontinence is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Urinary incontinence with Albuterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82,512 people who have side effects when taking Albuterol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
82,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol.
Among them, 389 people (0.47%) have Urinary incontinence
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Albuterol when people have Urinary incontinence *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.09 %
- 1 - 2 years: 18.18 %
- 2 - 5 years: 36.36 %
- 5 - 10 years: 9.09 %
- 10+ years: 27.27 %
Gender of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Albuterol *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Urinary incontinence when taking Albuterol *:
- 0-1: 0.64 %
- 2-9: 6.69 %
- 10-19: 4.46 %
- 20-29: 4.14 %
- 30-39: 9.55 %
- 40-49: 15.92 %
- 50-59: 19.75 %
- 60+: 38.85 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (35 people, 9.00%)
- Pain (32 people, 8.23%)
- Osteoporosis (28 people, 7.20%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (26 people, 6.68%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (25 people, 6.43%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (62 people, 15.94%)
- Zometa (61 people, 15.68%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (53 people, 13.62%)
- Ambien (52 people, 13.37%)
- Singulair (51 people, 13.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (122 people, 31.36%)
- Breathing Difficulty (105 people, 26.99%)
- Chest Pain (103 people, 26.48%)
- Fall (102 people, 26.22%)
- Pain (95 people, 24.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Urinary incontinence when taking Albuterol?
- Check symptoms - is urinary incontinence caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsUrinary incontinence and drugs with ingredients of albuterol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeUrinary incontinence and Albuterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
Urinary incontinence (inability to control the flow of urine and involuntary urination) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, pain (latest reports from 28,781 Urinary incontinence patients).
Browse all side effects of Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Urinary incontinenceUrinary incontinence
Could your condition cause Urinary incontinenceUrinary incontinence
What would happen?
Questions to the study
We live in the Uk and desperately need some advice!! My son is 10 years old and was prescribed Esomeprazole for Gerd by a consultant. He'd had side effects from other proton pump inhibitors. After about two weeks of stating the meds he got increasingly thirsty so intense he would cry his mouth ...
User reviews to the study
About a year and half ago I was diagnosed to have diabetes and was prescribed to take Invokana 100 mg once each evening after meals (along with one Metformin ER 750 mg per day). About a year ago I started to notice a new problem---I could not hold in my urine if I even slightly delayed going to ...