Albuterol and Vascular calcification - from FDA reports
Vascular calcification is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Zometa, and have Hypercalcaemia of malignancy. This review analyzes which people have Vascular calcification with Albuterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 82,512 people who have side effects when taking Albuterol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
82,512 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol.
Among them, 78 people (0.09%) have Vascular calcification
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vascular calcification when taking Albuterol *:
- female: 50.67 %
- male: 49.33 %
Age of people who have Vascular calcification when taking Albuterol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.56 %
- 20-29: 7.69 %
- 30-39: 2.56 %
- 40-49: 12.82 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 58.97 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypercalcaemia Of Malignancy (12 people, 15.38%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 12.82%)
- Metastases To Bone (10 people, 12.82%)
- Hypercalcaemia (10 people, 12.82%)
- Pain (7 people, 8.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (53 people, 67.95%)
- Aredia (42 people, 53.85%)
- Revlimid (33 people, 42.31%)
- Lortab (31 people, 39.74%)
- Avelox (28 people, 35.90%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (58 people, 74.36%)
- Stress And Anxiety (55 people, 70.51%)
- Pain (55 people, 70.51%)
- Atelectasis (54 people, 69.23%)
- Chest Pain (53 people, 67.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vascular calcification when taking Albuterol?
- Check symptoms - is vascular calcification caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVascular calcification and drugs with ingredients of albuterol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVascular calcification and Albuterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
Vascular calcification (deposits of calcium in the blood vessels) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 1,371 Vascular calcification patients).
Browse all side effects of Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Vascular calcificationVascular calcification
Could your condition cause Vascular calcificationVascular calcification
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I was given drugs for an exacerbation..of reactive.airway...WHICH...I have not had since 2008...all my drugs were old..I went to my primary care ..She prescribed all my respiratory care..I had..in 2008..except one...Albuterol..I was on xopenex.before and it worked perfectly..She indicated with ...
User reviews to the study
I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...
Hello All- Found you all here by searching Albuterol & Urinary incontinence. A little about me is that I'm pretty healthy, well I was. Just turned 53 young. I've been trim all my life. Though now slowly bloating due to asthma meds and lack of exercise due to aforementioned breathing ...