Review: could Albuterol cause Vomiting (Nausea and vomiting)?
Summary: Vomiting is found among people who take Albuterol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Asthma.
We study 54,129 people who have side effects while taking Albuterol from FDA and social media. Among them, 2,354 have Vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Vomiting and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Albuterol and have Vomiting >>>
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from 54,818 Albuterol users)
Vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 180,255 Vomiting patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 54,126 people reported to have side effects when taking Albuterol. Among them, 2,846 people (5.26%) have Vomiting.
Time on Albuterol when people have Vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Vomiting when taking Albuterol * :
Age of people who have Vomiting when taking Albuterol * :
Severity of Vomiting when taking Albuterol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Asthma (344 people, 12.09%)
- Pain (286 people, 10.05%)
- Depression (149 people, 5.24%)
- Hypertension (117 people, 4.11%)
- Contraception (109 people, 3.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (541 people, 19.01%)
- Prednisone (386 people, 13.56%)
- Lasix (381 people, 13.39%)
- Singulair (372 people, 13.07%)
- Prilosec (304 people, 10.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of albuterol and vomiting on
Do you have Vomiting while taking Albuterol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Albuterol and have Vomiting
- support group for people who take Albuterol
- support group for people who have Vomiting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Montelukast Sodium, Prednisolone, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Losartan Potassium, Folic Acid, Fluticasone Propionate, Sertraline for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Asthma Aggravated, High Blood Pressure, Blood Iron Abnormal, Depression. The patient has Asthma Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 34-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Thinking - Unclear, Lightheadedness, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Humira, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Depression, Skin Graft, Eyes - Yellow, Fatigue, Nausea And Vomiting, Confusional State, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Singulair, Apple Cider Vinegar, Turmeric, Dandelion, Milk Thistle, Miralax, Magnesium Citrate, Inositol, Vitamin D, L-glutamine, Prednisone, Colazal, Humira for a 33-year old woman with Asthma, General Physical Condition, Inflammation, Abdominal Bloating, Liver Disorder, Constipation, Ulcerative Colitis.
Recent Albuterol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Klonopin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Albuterol, Insulin, Lexapro for a 63-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Losartan, Furosemide, Vitamin D, Ambien Cr, Albuterol for a 64-year old man who has Medial
- Comparions of Symbicort, Albuterol for a 39-year old man who has Asthma
- Comparions of Tramadol Hydrochloride, Albuterol for a 34-year old woman who has Pain/ Asthma
- Comparions of Albuterol, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Qvar 80, Ipratropium Bromide for a 72-year old woman who has COPD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.