Alcohol and Albuminuria - from FDA reports
Albuminuria is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol. We study 6,975 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA. Among them, 1 have Albuminuria. Find out below who they are, when they have Albuminuria and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Albuminuria
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Albuminuria when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Albuminuria when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Oedema (1 person, 100.00%)
- Head Injury (1 person, 100.00%)
- Epilepsy (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valproate Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Risperdal (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Multi-Organ Failure (1 person, 100.00%)
- Leukopenia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypokalemia (1 person, 100.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Albuminuria when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is albuminuria caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAlbuminuria and drugs with ingredients of alcohol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlbuminuria and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Albuminuria (albumin is present in the urine) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, kidney transplant, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 10,833 Albuminuria patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AlbuminuriaAlbuminuria
Could your condition cause AlbuminuriaAlbuminuria
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
User reviews to the study
I am trying to donate a kidney and have just been deemed ineligible because I have too much protein in my urine. I am not diabetic and if anything my blood pressure can get too low rather than high. I take no medication - except Sprintec. This is the only clue I can really latch onto, so I am ...