Home > Alcohol > Asphyxia > Alcohol and Asphyxia
Review: could Alcohol cause Asphyxia?
We study 5,663 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 18 have Asphyxia. Find out below who they are, when they have Asphyxia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Asphyxia >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,721 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Asphyxia (a condition in which there is an extreme decrease in the concentration of oxygen in the body) (latest reports from 7,261 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, asthma, schizophrenia, pain.
On Sep, 25, 2014: 5,663 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 18 people (0.32%) have Asphyxia.
Time on Alcohol when people have Asphyxia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Asphyxia when taking Alcohol * :
Age of people who have Asphyxia when taking Alcohol * :
Severity of Asphyxia when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Asphyxia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (3 people, 16.67%)
- Agitation (2 people, 11.11%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 11.11%)
- Polysubstance dependence (1 people, 5.56%)
- Sedation (1 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diazepam (4 people, 22.22%)
- Alprazolam (3 people, 16.67%)
- Zyprexa (3 people, 16.67%)
- Oxycodone hcl (3 people, 16.67%)
- Zolpidem (2 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Asphyxia while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Alcohol and have Asphyxia
- group for people who take Alcohol
- group for people who have Asphyxia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
From this study (3 months ago):
Mucous retention cyst in throat
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alcohol, Asphyxia
More reviews for: Alcohol, Asphyxia
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans