Alcohol and Blood creatinine increased - from FDA reports
Blood creatinine increased is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Prilosec, and have High blood pressure . We study 6,248 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA. Among them, 57 have Blood creatinine increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood creatinine increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 6,399 users)
Blood Creatinine Increased
Blood creatinine increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, diabetes, atrial fibrillation/flutter (latest reports from 52,249 Blood creatinine increased patients).
On Feb, 07, 2017
6,248 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 57 people (0.91%) have Blood Creatinine Increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Alcohol when people have Blood Creatinine Increased *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood Creatinine Increased when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 47.27 %
- male: 52.73 %
Age of people who have Blood Creatinine Increased when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 1.89 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.43 %
- 20-29: 11.32 %
- 30-39: 16.98 %
- 40-49: 18.87 %
- 50-59: 9.43 %
- 60+: 32.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 7.02%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 3.51%)
- Glomerulonephritis (2 people, 3.51%)
- Self Injurious Behaviour (1 person, 1.75%)
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 1.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec (10 people, 17.54%)
- Ativan (8 people, 14.04%)
- Atenolol (8 people, 14.04%)
- Aredia (8 people, 14.04%)
- Ambien (8 people, 14.04%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (21 people, 36.84%)
- Blood Urea Increased (16 people, 28.07%)
- Nausea (15 people, 26.32%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (14 people, 24.56%)
- Fever (14 people, 24.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood creatinine increased when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is blood creatinine increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Could your condition cause Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Can you answer these questions?
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
You may be interested in these reviews
on Set 11, 2016 my creatine level was 1.93...a high level and historic for me, with stage kidney disease. I was put on Crestor 40mg Oct 25, 2016. My creatine level just tested Fed 9, 2017 is 2.45. Is there a relation. Previous statin was Lipitor 80mg
Just found this group after receiving thorough blood tests. The only thing flagged was creatinine 1.14 and EGFR 52. I am a 60 year old white female who has taken doxycycline for Rosacea. I only take it now when there is a flare-up but have taken it for several years.