Home > Alcohol > Blood creatinine increased > Alcohol and Blood creatinine increased
Review: could Alcohol cause Blood creatinine increased?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 51 have Blood creatinine increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood creatinine increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Blood creatinine increased >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Blood creatinine increased
Blood creatinine increased (latest reports from 249,842 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, pain, diabetes.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 5,663 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 51 people (0.90%) have Blood Creatinine Increased.
Time on Alcohol when people have Blood creatinine increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood creatinine increased||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Alcohol * :
|Blood creatinine increased||42.00%||58.00% |
Age of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Alcohol * :
|Blood creatinine increased||2.13%||0.00%||2.13%||8.51%||21.28%||21.28%||8.51%||36.17% |
Severity of Blood creatinine increased when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Blood creatinine increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (3 people, 5.88%)
- Glomerulonephritis (2 people, 3.92%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 3.92%)
- Self injurious behaviour (1 people, 1.96%)
- Sleep disorder therapy (1 people, 1.96%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (10 people, 19.61%)
- Atenolol (9 people, 17.65%)
- Prilosec (8 people, 15.69%)
- Ambien (7 people, 13.73%)
- Aredia (6 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Creatinine Increased while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Blood Creatinine Increased
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Blood Creatinine Increased
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
bitten & treated for a tick bulls eye last june; four months ago(lyme disease)
From this study (2 months ago):
Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alcohol, Blood creatinine increased
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Blood creatinine increased
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenergan, Imitrex, Protonix, Xanax, Buspar for a 35-year old woman who has Nausea In The Morning - Females, Migraine, GERD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Chronic Depression (8 minutes ago)
- Melatonin for a 58-year old man who has Insomnia (41 minutes ago)
- Abilify, Topiramate, Cymbalta, Adderall 30 for a 30-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Mood Disorder, Chronic Depression, Depression (45 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Inflammation and Wellbutrin
- Irbesartan and Platelet Count Decreased
- Pustular Psoriasis
- Pelvic Pain and Birth Control
- Vomiting and Blood Pressure
Recent user comments
- "Generally happens every couple of mnths has now moved ... " (58 minutes ago)
- "Edema of ankles and lower legs, blister-like or pimpl ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (8 hours ago)
- Vitamin C
- Carcinoma In Situ Of Penis