Alcohol and Blood creatinine increased - from FDA reports
Blood creatinine increased is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Prilosec, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Blood creatinine increased with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,975 people who have side effects when taking Alcohol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 57 people (0.82%) have Blood creatinine increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Alcohol when people have Blood creatinine increased *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 47.27 %
- male: 52.73 %
Age of people who have Blood creatinine increased when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 1.89 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 9.43 %
- 20-29: 11.32 %
- 30-39: 16.98 %
- 40-49: 18.87 %
- 50-59: 9.43 %
- 60+: 32.08 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (4 people, 7.02%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 3.51%)
- Glomerulonephritis (2 people, 3.51%)
- Intentional Overdose (1 person, 1.75%)
- Headache (1 person, 1.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prilosec (10 people, 17.54%)
- Zometa (8 people, 14.04%)
- Atenolol (8 people, 14.04%)
- Aredia (8 people, 14.04%)
- Ambien (8 people, 14.04%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (21 people, 36.84%)
- Blood Urea Increased (16 people, 28.07%)
- Nausea (15 people, 26.32%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (14 people, 24.56%)
- Fever (14 people, 24.56%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood creatinine increased when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is blood creatinine increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood creatinine increased and drugs with ingredients of alcohol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood creatinine increased and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Blood creatinine increased
Blood creatinine increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, kidney transplant, multiple myeloma, diabetes, pain (latest reports from 55,046 Blood creatinine increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
Could your condition cause Blood creatinine increasedBlood creatinine increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
User reviews to the study
I have been on .6 victoza for 2 months. My glucose and a1c are lower, but my creatinine is now 206! It was 62 (when labs were done prior to starting victoza). I am seeing my Endo Dr this coming Monday, but am scared/worried. Has anyone's creatinine been high from victoza? If so, did it go back ...