Alcohol and Blood test abnormal - from FDA reports
Blood test abnormal is reported only by a few people who take Alcohol. We study 6,975 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA. Among them, 5 have Blood test abnormal. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood test abnormal and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 30, 2017
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 5 people (0.07%) have Blood test abnormal
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood test abnormal when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Blood test abnormal when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 80 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 20 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pancreatic Carcinoma (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Valsartan (1 person, 20.00%)
- Oxaliplatin (1 person, 20.00%)
- Irinotecan Hydrochloride (1 person, 20.00%)
- Fluorouracil (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Overdose (4 people, 80.00%)
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy (4 people, 80.00%)
- Depression (3 people, 60.00%)
- Adjustment Disorder (3 people, 60.00%)
- Weight Decreased (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood test abnormal when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is blood test abnormal caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood test abnormal and drugs with ingredients of alcohol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood test abnormal and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Blood test abnormal
Blood test abnormal has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis (latest reports from 4,782 Blood test abnormal patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood test abnormalBlood test abnormal
Could your condition cause Blood test abnormalBlood test abnormal
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...