Home > Alcohol > Bundle branch block left > Alcohol and Bundle branch block left
Review: could Alcohol cause Bundle branch block left?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Bundle branch block left. Find out below who they are, when they have Bundle branch block left and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Bundle branch block left >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Bundle branch block left
Bundle branch block left (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the left ventricle) (latest reports from 28,413 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, arthritis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 10 people (0.18%) have Bundle Branch Block Left.
Time on Alcohol when people have Bundle branch block left * :
Gender of people who have Bundle branch block left when taking Alcohol * :
|Bundle branch block left||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Bundle branch block left when taking Alcohol * :
|Bundle branch block left||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||20.00%||60.00%||10.00% |
Severity of Bundle branch block left when taking Alcohol ** :
How people recovered from Bundle branch block left ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Major depression (5 people, 50.00%)
- Atrial fibrillation (2 people, 20.00%)
- Intentional overdose (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Citalopram hydrobromide (5 people, 50.00%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 20.00%)
- Zopiclone (2 people, 20.00%)
- Propafenone hcl (2 people, 20.00%)
- Diltiazem (1 people, 10.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bundle Branch Block Left while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Bundle Branch Block Left
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Bundle Branch Block Left
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Alcohol, Bundle branch block left
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- 25 pound weight gain on ranexa
I was at a steady weight at 150 pounds until I developed Prinzmetal's Angina. I was put on 500 mg. of Ranexa twice a day and up to another 500 to 1,000 if needed. Usually the 500 twice a day works. I have always been on a low carb fish and vegetarian diet. I have slowly put on 25 extra pounds since ...
More reviews for: Alcohol, Bundle branch block left
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Alcohol, Bundle branch block left
Recent Alcohol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Alcohol, Bundle branch block left
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Decreased