Alcohol and Bundle branch block left - from FDA reports
Bundle branch block left is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Citalopram Hydrobromide, and have Major depression. This review analyzes which people have Bundle branch block left with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,975 people who have side effects when taking Alcohol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 03, 2017
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 12 people (0.17%) have Bundle branch block left
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bundle branch block left when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Bundle branch block left when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 8.33 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 58.33 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Major Depression (6 people, 50.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (2 people, 16.67%)
- Lower Respiratory Tract Infection (1 person, 8.33%)
- Intentional Overdose (1 person, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zopiclone (5 people, 41.67%)
- Citalopram Hydrobromide (5 people, 41.67%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 16.67%)
- Omeprazole (1 person, 8.33%)
- Metoprolol Succinate (1 person, 8.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Ventricular Tachycardia (9 people, 75.00%)
- Convulsion (9 people, 75.00%)
- Ventricular Fibrillation (7 people, 58.33%)
- Metabolic Acidosis (7 people, 58.33%)
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged (7 people, 58.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bundle branch block left when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is bundle branch block left caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBundle branch block left and drugs with ingredients of alcohol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBundle branch block left and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Bundle branch block left
Bundle branch block left (absence of transmission of electric impulses from the atrioventricular (av) bundle of his to the left ventricle) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, diabetes, depression (latest reports from 4,358 Bundle branch block left patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Bundle branch block leftBundle branch block left
Could your condition cause Bundle branch block leftBundle branch block left
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
User reviews to the study
Hi I'm 45 years old and found out 2 years ago that I have LBBB. I been on 20mg of celexa for 8 years and wondering if this could have caused it. I had tests done on my heart and everything came out fine. Doctor does know why I have the LBBB. Has anyone else gotten LBBB from taking celexa?