Alcohol and Bursitis - from FDA reports
Bursitis is found among people who take Alcohol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Lyrica, and have Cardiac disorder. This review analyzes which people have Bursitis with Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,975 people who have side effects when taking Alcohol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
6,975 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol.
Among them, 12 people (0.17%) have Bursitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bursitis when taking Alcohol *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Bursitis when taking Alcohol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 30 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 60 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- The Flu (1 person, 8.33%)
- Haemorrhoids (1 person, 8.33%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 8.33%)
- Congenital Ectodermal Dysplasia (1 person, 8.33%)
- Cardiac Disorder (1 person, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (8 people, 66.67%)
- Tagamet (7 people, 58.33%)
- Restasis (7 people, 58.33%)
- Decadron (7 people, 58.33%)
- Aredia (7 people, 58.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Confusional State (10 people, 83.33%)
- Fatigue (8 people, 66.67%)
- Dizziness (8 people, 66.67%)
- Chest Pain (8 people, 66.67%)
- Ear Disorder (7 people, 58.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bursitis when taking Alcohol?
- Check symptoms - is bursitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBursitis and drugs with ingredients of alcohol.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBursitis and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Bursitis (inflammation of a bursa, typically one in the knee, elbow, or shoulder) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 10,012 Bursitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with BursitisBursitis
Could your condition cause BursitisBursitis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
User reviews to the study
I was treated with cladribine for hairy cell leukaemia for five days in October. I have bursitis in several places. Has anyone experienced this? I was treated immediately and not advised to watch and wait. I have rotator cuff injury which may have occurred because of weakened muscles after ...