Home > Alcohol > Erdheim-chester disease > Alcohol and Erdheim-chester disease
Review: could Alcohol cause Erdheim-chester disease?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Erdheim-chester disease and more.
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Erdheim-chester disease (abnormal multiplication of a specific type of white blood cells) (latest reports from 11 patients)
On Nov, 1, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Erdheim-chester Disease while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Erdheim-chester Disease
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- I gave up alcohol 4 years ago..ever since i have had pmle really badly. any chance there is a link?
I was a heavy drinker of alcohol and have travelled the world for years without suffering from PMLE. I am 43, 4 years ago I gave up alcohol. I have not drunk one drop of alcohol since. On my first foreign trip after quitting drink I suffered a severe bout of PMLE after being in the sun. I had never ...
- Can facial tics be caused by alcoholism
My hubby will not admit he is a binge drinker and claims his facial tics have nothing to do with alcohol! He jerks his head back all the time and stuck his tongue out at one point or time like a snake and stomps his one foot while they are crossed on the ground. and constantly scrunches his nose up ...
- What is causing my symptoms.
I have pain in my back and down my leg, pain under my ribs, sharp groin pain occasionally and daily loose stools.
- Does excessive drinking/binge drinking cause corneal erosion
I have a re-occurring corneal erosion that has happened to me once a month this year. This is the 7th time this has happened to me in 2013. I thought it was a allergy to polyester fibers
In my pillows, but now I think its my binge drinking problem. I drank 11 Budweisers Tuesday night and woke up wi ...
More questions for: Alcohol, Erdheim-chester disease
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
More reviews for: Alcohol, Erdheim-chester disease
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Alcohol, Erdheim-chester disease
Recent Alcohol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alcohol, Seroquel for a 65-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Asacol, Alcohol for a 16-year old girl who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Alcohol, Mirtazapine for a 40-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Alcohol, Marijuana, Tacrolimus for a 19-year old boy who has Heart Transplant
- Comparions of Alcohol, Lunesta, Neurontin, Remeron for a 22-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Alcohol, Azithromycin (Pliva) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 21-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Alcohol, Clonazepam (Mylan) - 0.5MG for a 36-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Alcohol, Cannabis for a 29-year old man who has Culture
- Comparions of Alcohol, Coumadin (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 4MG for a 33-year old man who has Pulmonary Embolism
- Comparions of Gabapentin (Actavis Elizabeth) - 400MG, Alcohol 5% In Dextrose 5% for a 46-year old man who has Stroke Secondary To Syphilis
More related comparison studies for: Alcohol, Erdheim-chester disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Compare Allegra and Vitamin E for a 58-year old woman (30 minutes ago)
- Xarelto for a 68-year old man who has DVT (38 minutes ago)
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Lithium Carbonate and Vivid Nightmare
- Azathioprine and Total Knee Replacement
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (6 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (7 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (10 hours ago)
- Hepatamine 8
- Tuberculosis Reactivated
- Numbness And Tingling
- Iritic Melanoma
- Bromfed Dm