Home > Alcohol > Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness > Alcohol and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Review: could Alcohol cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness)?
We study 5,663 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 154 have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,721 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (latest reports from 1,330,641 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Aug, 29, 2014: 5,660 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 153 people (2.70%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness. They amount to 0.01% of all the 1,329,898 people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness on eHealthMe.
Time on Alcohol when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||92.86%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Alcohol * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||45.76%||54.24% |
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Alcohol * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||1.45%||11.59%||15.22%||36.96%||12.32%||22.46% |
Severity of Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Alcohol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (17 people, 11.11%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (10 people, 6.54%)
- Sinusitis (9 people, 5.88%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 5.23%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 3.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Soma (22 people, 14.38%)
- Ketek (21 people, 13.73%)
- Phenergan hcl (19 people, 12.42%)
- Acetaminophen (17 people, 11.11%)
- Histussin hc (16 people, 10.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness while taking Alcohol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Alcohol and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- group for people who take Alcohol
- group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- I gave up alcohol 4 years ago..ever since i have had pmle really badly. any chance there is a link?
I was a heavy drinker of alcohol and have travelled the world for years without suffering from PMLE. I am 43, 4 years ago I gave up alcohol. I have not drunk one drop of alcohol since. On my first foreign trip after quitting drink I suffered a severe bout of PMLE after being in the sun. I had never ...
More questions for: Alcohol, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
More reviews for: Alcohol, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (43 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Moraxella Test Positive