Home > Alcohol > Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness > Alcohol and Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Review: could Alcohol cause Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness (Weakness)?
We study 5,667 people who have side effects while taking Alcohol from FDA and social media. Among them, 153 have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Alcohol and have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness >>>
Alcohol (latest outcomes from 5,724 users) has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety.
Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness (latest reports from 1,330,649 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 5,667 people reported to have side effects when taking Alcohol. Among them, 153 people (2.70%) have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness.
Time on Alcohol when people have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||92.86%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Alcohol * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||45.76%||54.24% |
Age of people who have Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Alcohol * :
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||1.45%||11.59%||15.22%||36.96%||12.32%||22.46% |
Severity of Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness when taking Alcohol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (17 people, 11.11%)
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia (10 people, 6.54%)
- Sinusitis (9 people, 5.88%)
- Insomnia (8 people, 5.23%)
- Anxiety (6 people, 3.92%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Soma (22 people, 14.38%)
- Ketek (21 people, 13.73%)
- Phenergan hcl (19 people, 12.42%)
- Acetaminophen (17 people, 11.11%)
- Histussin hc (16 people, 10.46%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness while taking Alcohol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Alcohol and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
- support group for people who take Alcohol
- support group for people who have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can marijuana be causing serious, long-term muscle weakness?
I'm almost 65 years old, am a successful, well adjusted professional and have used marijuana on and off for over 45 years. I began using it more heavily about five years ago. Beginning about four years ago I began experiencing serious muscle weakness, in the large muscles. I was a skier, hiker, s ...
- Can i connect by email with other patients that have hypoglycemia and stevens-johnson syndrome?
I have had hypoglycemia since childhood, and I have managed it easily until just this weekend. I got S-J two years ago from Bactrim. As I have healed from S-J very slowly and painfully, I was exercising hard, and working hard and slipped a little on not eating enough protein. I started dropping into ...
- I gave up alcohol 4 years ago..ever since i have had pmle really badly. any chance there is a link?
I was a heavy drinker of alcohol and have travelled the world for years without suffering from PMLE. I am 43, 4 years ago I gave up alcohol. I have not drunk one drop of alcohol since. On my first foreign trip after quitting drink I suffered a severe bout of PMLE after being in the sun. I had never ...
- Can facial tics be caused by alcoholism
My hubby will not admit he is a binge drinker and claims his facial tics have nothing to do with alcohol! He jerks his head back all the time and stuck his tongue out at one point or time like a snake and stomps his one foot while they are crossed on the ground. and constantly scrunches his nose up ...
- Could the iud cause body pain nerevous,dizziness,confessing after about a year?
I was having a light chest pain going over to my right arm went to the hospital and they said they could find anything ....Once again said it was anxiety.... I was woundering if the iud could have infected my body some how causing the symptoms and more..thank you for you time....
- Has anything helped with muscle weakness/pain caused by carbamazepine? or any remedies?
I have partial seizures that affects my right side. It's caused by having a brain tumor on the left side when I was younger that was removed. I'm taking 600mg of Carbamazepine a day.
I have muscle weakness and pain on my right arm and leg a lot. There are times when I can't even pick up a water ...
- Asclera injection in both legs can it cause weakness sluggish and sleepy ?
I had asclera into my legs 5/21/14 and about 30 mins after procedure started feeling dizzy..light headed very sleepy and general weakness i came home and fell asleep for a good 40 mins but started shivering with the covers on im still shivering and very very sleepy
- Does anyone else continue to have all over body pain 3 years after taking lupron depot for endometriosis
I had 9 injections of lupron after a partial hysterectomy. Ever since then my body has never been the same. I continue, 3 years later suffering from weakness. I had to quit my job as a registered nurse and after 2 and 1/2 years I was forced to file for disability.
- Do you know medications for chronic fatigue syndrome
Acromegaly since 2008, hypothyroidism since 45 years old, high cholesterol in blood, sadness because of my son diseases (venous thrombosis at 15, chron's disease at 16, ADHD since 4 years old, now he is 29 and does not work or study).
- What has helped anyone with 7/24 migraine?
Since menopause, I have suffered with migraines every single day. Prior to menopause, I never even had a headache. I have allergic reactions to many classifications of drugs, and any med in the calcium channel blocker or beta blocker category creates substantial muscle weakness. I now take Gabapenti ...
More questions for: Alcohol, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Benadryl completed suicide 50 year old
My mother comitted suicide by taking a bottle of Benadryl. She also had been drinking, she had taken xanax and drank beer, she also took 300 Benadryl pills and started having seizures and went to the hospital was brain dead and her heart stopped the next morning.
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
More reviews for: Alcohol, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used for stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions Alcohol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Alcohol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Caffeine, Tramadol, Tramadol, Magic Mushrooms, Dextromethorphan Polistirex, Nicotine, Nicotine, Alcohol, Alcohol, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan, Ativan, Ativan, B Complex Vitamin, Melatonin, Spironolactone, Finasteride, Finasteride, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr for a patient with Pain - Muscles, Listless, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Chronic Insomnia, Loss Of Appetite, Panic Attacks, Gender Identity Disorder, Hair Loss. The patient has Tinnitus, Hair Loss, Alopecia, Abnormal Dreams, Derealisation, Depersonalisation, Vasodilatation, Anorgasmia, Asthenia, Nausea, Loss Of Libido, Dissociation, Suicidal Ideation, Suicide Attempt, Apathy, Loss Of Appetite, Loss Of Appetite, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Orgasmic Dysfunction, Orgasmic Sensation Decreased, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Hypomania, Gender Identity Disorder, Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Tachycardia, Chronic Insomnia, Major Depressive Disorder, Visual Impairment, Visual Brightness, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Dizziness
More related studies for: Alcohol, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
Recent Alcohol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alcohol, Seroquel for a 65-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Asacol, Alcohol for a 16-year old girl who has Ulcerative Colitis
- Comparions of Alcohol, Mirtazapine for a 40-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Alcohol, Marijuana, Tacrolimus for a 19-year old boy who has Heart Transplant
- Comparions of Alcohol, Lunesta, Neurontin, Remeron for a 22-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Alcohol, Azithromycin (Pliva) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 21-year old man who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Alcohol, Clonazepam (Mylan) - 0.5MG for a 36-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Alcohol, Cannabis for a 29-year old man who has Culture
- Comparions of Alcohol, Coumadin (Bristol Myers Squibb) - 4MG for a 33-year old man who has Pulmonary Embolism
- Comparions of Gabapentin (Actavis Elizabeth) - 400MG, Alcohol 5% In Dextrose 5% for a 46-year old man who has Stroke Secondary To Syphilis
More related comparison studies for: Alcohol, Lack of strength, muscle weakness, weakness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (13 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (55 minutes ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Terbinafine Hydrochloride
- Reversal Of Sedation
- Fo Ti
- Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation